Huarache 2K4's retro please!

Picked up the black/yellows. :smokin

And don't sleep. If you can get these for $99, you might as well do it. There's no better shoe to ball in IMO. If you're waiting for these to drop to $60, good luck with that. The 2k4 junkies are going to stockpile before they drop that low.

they are already $60 on FNL...

^ I know shoes, there were minor differences in the appearance of the shoe. **** I worked at a sneaker store during both releases. The biggest difference was the price tag and quality but the shoe looked MAD similar and ever since, I just haven't looked at the 2K4 the same.

Same thing with the first Nike Kobe shoe, they had a cheap version that ruined that shoe for me as well.

2k4 had carbon fiber, zoom, true inner bootie and true external heel counter. also had the huarache logo on the heel. Total package...words cannot describe. There were so many dudes who had total packages. Its not like they were even trying to pretend they were 2k4s, they actually thought they were. Which i dont get bc it blatantly says "total package" on the box

what are you talking about they looked the exact same minus the technology.

The shape is similar but any sneaker head can tell they're not the same

Total Package have no carbon fiber. No external heel cup. Thinner leather and just look plain cheaper. If you can't tell the differences then you probably bought fakes Jordan too without knowing lol

i had the original 2k4s in black and silver. They were my game shoe in HS, and once I wore them once, I knew I had to double up.

what are you talking about they looked the exact same minus the technology.

The shape is similar but any sneaker head can tell they're not the same

Total Package have no carbon fiber. No external heel cup. Thinner leather and just look plain cheaper. If you can't tell the differences then you probably bought fakes Jordan too without knowing lol
no i could tell easily but i mean the shoe was the same minus LITTLE differences.

post a picture of both of them next to each other...

no i could tell easily but i mean the shoe was the same minus LITTLE differences.
post a picture of both of them next to each other...

Thank you. You just agreed to my point. I SAID ANY SNEAKER HEAD CAN TELL THAT IT'S NOT THE SAME SHOES.

Oh and btw there is a lot of differences

Total Package has no carbon fiber, no heel cup, no huarache logo on heel cup, no zoom air, cheaper looking leather, feel lighter and flimsier.

Sorry but the jury disagrees with you and said they're not the same shoes.

YES! Will finally get the White/Purple retros tomorrow! The local retailers here in MNL
marked them down. will come down to $80...
:pimp:

will break those out this week for ball!

YES! Will finally get the White/Purple retros tomorrow! The local retailers here in MNL
marked them down. will come down to $80...
pimp.gif

will break those out this week for ball!
http://www.finishline.com/store/pro...asketball-shoes/_/A-4769?productId=prod693340

RMN15 for 15% off 60+

Last edited:
You know what..............

I bought the total packages thinking they were 2k4's (didn't know then, what I know now) and hated them.

It was like they sold my a very nice, clean, detailed car and then it being a lemon!!

F*** YOU, NIKE!! :smh::smh:

Last edited:

wow thanks for the heads up man! but I want to play in them ASAP (live in Manila) so if I get it from the US
and have it shipped to my uncle, I won't get it ASAP. Appreciate it homie! might get the black yellows tho
and just get em later...

I hate it that they couldn't make the clear plastic nike on the end of the laces
straight. I mean how hard is it to align em and then start stitching...

quality is ok but I love the look.

thinking of customizing them... excuse the horrid PS attempt. purple tongue
and swoosh. what do you think?

decided to go with these instead.

inspired by these

will have a shozoku lasered on the strap. I'm also looking to add some yellow to complete
the subtle look.

just got the black and yellows off finish line with a pair of elite socks . comes out to 99$ for both tax shipping and all with a 20off coupon code . not too shabby ive never had a pair of these .

They really dropped the ball on this shoe color wise. We got no original colors, no color blocking change from the rest of the shoe on the front panel, no color lining the front panel, and just an overall lack of creativity when it came to picking colors. It's sad that I'll never probably get the original black/grey colorway because the rest of these bombed so bad that Nike has no reason to drop anything else.

Back
Top Bottom