Huarache 2k8 IS for Men

pimp.gif
it's official i'm coppin

yo im still feeling these alot, but i donno if ima pick up the 08s or the hyperdunks

Originally Posted by beastliest

Hey, how do these fit?

As a reference, I wear size 11 in zk2 ultimates, 10.5 in zk3s, and 10.5 in zk2 strengths too.

Thanks.

10.5 should work well with the 08.

eek.gif
this is a great looking shoe. I need a new pair since my Kidd ID'sare almost done. I wear a 10.5 in those, should I get a 10.5 in these Huraches?

i really need some new basketball shoes in the next 2 weeks or so. probably gonna end up coppin these in the black colorway.

Good looks on the ndc code a few pages back. Got the shoes for 82 something and a pair of shorts for 23.

Shoetrends.com is one of the original online sneaker sites....Dee had a gr8 thing going back in the day ('99ish-'02 if I remembercorrectly)....I've personally bought many things from them and no problems....nothing but positive things to say about pricing and service....and no, Idon't work for them...lol....

I agree - I bought a couple pairs of Air Max 95's from them in 2000; they have fast shipping and great service.

I think we established their legit operations from the XX3 post, I think you're safe.

I was very close to pulling the trigger on the one, but it came to $95 with shipping. I may just wait till Finishline has a better coupon code or wait for theblack/red/whites.

So tempting, but cash is low.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I think we established their legit operations from the XX3 post, I think you're safe.

I was very close to pulling the trigger on the one, but it came to $95 with shipping. I may just wait till Finishline has a better coupon code or wait for the black/red/whites.

Yeah, I was just asking because I know that Shoetrends.com recently re-opened under new management. I bought some 2K3's from them a few years ago.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

I was very close to pulling the trigger on the one, but it came to $95 with shipping. I may just wait till Finishline has a better coupon code or wait for the black/red/whites.

Yeah, I was just asking because I know that Shoetrends.com recently re-opened under new management. I bought some 2K3's from them a few years ago.

No worries, I didn't mean it like WE as in you should've been paying attention, etc....I forget who it was, but they posted pics of them andeveything looked good. Looks like they're back.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

No worries, I didn't mean it like WE as in you should've been paying attention, etc....I forget who it was, but they posted pics of them and eveything looked good. Looks like they're back.
Oh yes!
glasses.gif

These prices are insane; something tells me that I'm going to be shopping here very often from now on. Dare I say it, ST > PYS?

Back
Top Bottom