Huarache 2k8 IS for Men

Damn AP did his thing on these...really knows how to bring an old design, and make it new and fresh ala his NU retro Jordan 1 rendering....

Originally Posted by bhigh1

nice pics.
how comfy are they for balling? what can you compare them to?

I would never ball in these...it doesn't seem like they have enough ankle protection for me. I reallydon't play basketball anymore anyways; I just work out. But if I did, I would definitely use my Kobe 2's.

Just know that the Zoom Air is very on-point, and the fit is phenomenal (...it's a shoe with Huarache-fittechnology...what else would you expect?) :smile:

1and12 nice PS!!

it would be dope to see kobe wearing these....

they made hyperdunks for him- which i think are not that great

so they gotta make these for him!

Just bought my pair...these are so clean and comfy. I bought my regular size and I, myself, would not ball in these either. Ankle support doesn't seemsufficient......

Just came back from the women's 1st round tournament games at the Pete Maravich Assembly Center and was WOWed to see that the LSU Lady Tigers were thefirst team spotted wearing the Huarache 2K8 in a sick white/var. purple/canyon gold colorway. Didn't have my digicam with me, but trust, they aredefinitely HOT. Just tracked my order on NDC and they should be delivered on Monday or Tuesday. After some of my friends on the Lady Tigers rocking them, Ireally can't wait now.

Pics don't do then justice ...
9d70154b-7a08-41df-9242-62ab74825f97.jpg

6263716e-00a7-48ac-80e8-d597f015fdc9.jpg

This is actually a pic from the SEC championship game on March 9th. Check out the dope 2K8's on the bench. These are begging to be added to NikeID.

Just ordered mine off finishline...I tried using the 15$ off from cabincoupon but it didnt work...

anyone from Seattle seen these around, what are the prices, looking to get them for the upcoming basketball season

Originally Posted by NasIsComing

anyone from Seattle seen these around, what are the prices, looking to get them for the upcoming basketball season

I got mine from the Tacoma Mall Finishline. They also have them at the Supermall Finishline. I'm not sure about the Northgate one.

Seen the all black pair about 2 weeks ago, and said daaaaaaaaaamn I need them jawns on the squad. Just a different colorway. As soon as I seen thewhite/blue/volt jawns I was speechless them jawns is a masterpiece. Ordered 5 days ago online, can't wait for them to show up.

i just copped my all black ones for summer ball from nikestore cant wait till they come!

i need these in my life..............as of last thursday they werent available to order via canada footlocker

Just got mine in today. Love'n 'em. I'll put the black colorway through shooting drills and a solo workout today.

2exn8xx.jpg

I tried them on yesterday, they were comfortable but definitely not for playing ball. They felt more like a trainer than BBall shoes.

Back
Top Bottom