Huarache 2k8 IS for Men

For those still wondering. All the CW's are GR. The Volts should be at most FINL's already, and the blacks will be showing up between now and next weekin stores.

Tried them on today and they are definately nice. Gotta scoop these soon. I think I may have found a replacement for my ZK1's for ballin.

For those still wondering. All the CW's are GR. The Volts should be at most FINL's already, and the blacks will be showing up between now and next weekin stores.

Tried them on today and they are definately nice. Gotta scoop these soon. I think I may have found a replacement for my ZK1's for ballin.

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

i saw a iguadola pe da otherday wonderin if its gonna release @hoh

was I the only person who thought this guy was typing in french or some other foreign language at first?

tonight at work (finishline), I looked up the product # to order the volts/royal blues...I found what I believe was 4 more colors in addition to the all blackand the white/volts..Anyone have pictures or information on those other colors?

was I the only person who thought this guy was typing in french or some other foreign language at first?
tryna be funny?
grin.gif

Just got mines in today. I was planning on selling the second pair, but these are too amazing for words. The all black colorway is so meaaaaaaaan. Thecomfort on these is straight vagina-status.

I know I likes these a lot because I never take pictures of a new pick up. But these are well deserved.

And yes, that VII comparison is dead on. Alpha, keep up the good work

These are probably going to be the first non Lebron new release I'll purchase. Wow.
Before the Lebrons the last NEW pair of Nikes I had (i.e. nonretros) were the black yellow free trainers.

Here's my 2 cents... ....I tried the Black ones on at my local Finishline, and they had me ready to go hit the nearest gym and scream "I gotnext!". Seriously. I have never tried a shoe on and been more pleased, with both looks and comfort, than I have with these Huarache 08s. My local FLdidn't have the OG colorway, so after seeing a few pics of the people who already had theirs I was sold. So I order them off of FL.com with the code on pg3, I think. They get here today, I try them on & I didn't get the same feel as with the all blacks. Maybe it's the different materials on theuppers (nubuck vs leather), or maybe I'm just trippin. But it just didn't feel right with the OG colorway to me. Plus I would have a hell of a timetrying to find something other than a white tee to wear with them. I like to rock my kicks casually before I beat them on the court. Hell, I havent been on thecourt in ages so that's all I would do with these. But to make a long story shorter, I went and exchanged my OGs, for the all blacks. And couldn't behappier. IMHO THE BLACKS COMFORT LEVEL IS SUPERIOR TO THE OG COLORWAY.

Back
Top Bottom