Huarache 2k8 IS for Men

Don't know what everyone else is talking about.

After trying them on I know I could play ball in them. They're comfortable and seem to fit really well. Zoom feels great and the pod design on the outsoleworks for me.

I play in lows all the time though, so I didn't pay attention to the ankle support issue. If I ball in them, I probably wouldn't even lace to the top.

Man i played in mines last week the ankle support is cool ... Its kinda like the old ones .. Its all about how you lace up your kicks ... The shoes are thetruth now just gotta figure out which ones i want to play in just got the KOBE 3 and they are pretty great

im gonna need to pick up the all blacks and lime greens.............clearly out in the US already, in the canada sku book but not released yet, must be droppinin april..............unless they got pulled

112xw0.jpg

My god, that colorway right there might be enough to get me back on the court.

Please remember to review these for sizing, comfort, and performance in our Sneaker Review forum.

I'm feeling these 08 Huraches most def coppin a couple this year

Red/White/Black colorway= Gimmie two pair

Those multicolored abominations belong to Puerto Rican hoops legend turned Nike NYC Hoops Marketing Director Paul "PR" Rivera...

Obviously, he's hit off with uber-exclusive models constantly, so I could see these being an ID-related sample, or a strictly limited promotional sample.Judging the shoe purely on it's rather lucid nature, I'd say these are ID's.

Alpha checkin' the feedback.

nice to know designers are personally that interested in customer opinion on their shoes.

still need to find me a pair of the volts, it's buggin' the $#$$ out of me.

my roommate just picked these up and they look 10 times better in person - they are dope. This would have made a great signature for Kobe, I can't evenimagine the colorways.

Why would these have been a great sig. for Kobe?

I'm glad they're not a sig., otherwise we'd be looking at a $130+ price tag.

I like where Nike BBall is going though, the BB Line, especially the Lows, Windmills, these, Hyperdunks look interesting too. All shoes that make me go
eek.gif
and I'm digging the performance of the ones I've played in too.

I just personally don't like the Kobe IIIs. I thought Kobe's finest shoe days were when he rocked the 2k4 in a whose spread of colorways - these remindof the 2k4 and like I said, the colorway options on the 2k8 appear endless. Probably true that they'd be $130 though and I agree that Nike's basketballline is on the way up.

If you're constantly on NikeTalk and always got your eye on the new stuff, over time it becomes hard to be impressed with a design - add on the fact thatthere seems to be more retros and new colorways as opposed to new designs.

I was strolling through the mall this weekend and I saw these at the finishline. I haven't been this much impressed w/ a shoe design in a while. It feltgreat to have that feeling again. So far for 08, for me, it's been the BB2s and now, these. Also, I love the homage to the OG huarache running shoescolorway!!!

I just wish they had some kind of a toe guard or rand like the originals- that plain toe is just missing something.

Originally Posted by blco02

I just wish they had some kind of a toe guard or rand like the originals- that plain toe is just missing something.

I thought the same, then I just look at the back, and continue to be impressed.

Just got mine in the mail today. Great shoe...hopefully they come out with some more good colorways cuz Im lovin this shoe...im thinkin about coppin the Blackones for bballl

How does it compare with zk3 performance wise? I'm torn between the limes 08 and zk3 mpls

Back
Top Bottom