HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Love ordering from END. No issues/custom fees thus far and their shipping is faster than some domestic options like FNL.

Say whatever you want, but just off the strength of those little signed thank you cards they've earned a returning customer. In this day and age when sneaker shops are a dime a dozen, little stuff like that carries

Last edited:
Say whatever you want, but just off the strength of those little signed thank you cards they've earned a returning customer. In this day and age when sneaker shops are a dime a dozen, little stuff like that carries
Premier does it too they write a little message on your receipt...

Just makes you all warm and tingly inside...

I order overseas weekly and END is the best hands down....from the packaging to shipping time you can't beat it.....no custom fees yet....I wish they had a store in the USA.

Yup, that too! It's a nice personal touch.

roll.gif

"Mean Green" though.  This sums up sneaker blogs these days.  

Where do they find these "writers" at anyways?  I feel like I could do a better job than 90% of them based off writing ability and sneaker knowledge.  Gotta go to CrookedTongues or Size? blogs for good, in-depth writing, IMO.  
It really is pathetic. Definitely one of the laziest sites out there along with KOF.

Last edited:
if you order from end, make sure youre on the .com site and not the co.uk site. (well for us USA members anyway) the reason shipping is so fast is because they use fed ex. and they have their own customs brokerage business, that's why if possible you want to avoid orders over $200. the US customs duty tariff allows for gift exemptions up to $200. sometimes you'll get lucky, but just understand that the law is the law...

^Also they don't charge VAT so everything is cheaper.  I think it will adjust based on your shipping address though anyway.

Thanks y'all. Reps all around. Not sold on Catalina's but this helps for down the line.

Happy to be getting these in the states though. I bit on most CWs. Looking good next to my scream greens and university blue and grey joints from all those years ago.
is this the pair you're referring too? i've been searching huaraches lately and this pair just happened to be listed today.. if these are retroed i will be like..
eek.gif
would cop multiple pairs.. nike has made soo many pairs thus far and so few have the right color blocking imo.. this pair is pifff
nthat.gif

^ are those even legit? They look fishy
produced in '99 and more true to form, don't let these new pairs fool you
tongue.gif
.. seller is asking 5 bills starting bid and they are used at that..
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

*edit.. just googled the stussy pairs from the same year daaaamn
eek.gif
.. . anyone own a pair?
nerd.gif
  that was a good year for the huarache.. im now officially disappointed with all of these crap cw's..

Last edited:
http://niketalk.com/u/123617/urbetterthenme

The two OG CWs came out in Uk and EU in early 2013. Whilst they were a QS they were available in so many stores that it was possible to get them for at least three days after release. I was able to double up on both CWs at retail. However this was before Huarache hype. Doubt the scream greens will be that easy when they release next month.

The top pair in your photos is a FL EU exclusive and can be found here: http://m.footlocker.eu/gb/en/s/Shoes/Nike-Huarache-42.aspx/4208199704

The second pair is a GR that came out this week and so can be found in just about every sneaker site in UK and EU

I think the issue with those 2 OG Huarache color ways last year was just sizing. We kept hearing different reports on half size up, full size up etc and I, for one, didn't want to run the risk of waiting for an overseas shipment only to have it not fit. I really think they've been dropping the ball by dropping so few pairs of these in the US

Catalinas arrived today. Stupid delivery guy just left them in my driveway and the while you were out card was left empty. Luckily I got them.

Back
Top Bottom