HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I think the issue with those 2 OG Huarache color ways last year was just sizing. We kept hearing different reports on half size up, full size up etc and I, for one, didn't want to run the risk of waiting for an overseas shipment only to have it not fit. I really think they've been dropping the ball by dropping so few pairs of these in the US

This is what stuffed me up. Before this release I owned 2 pairs. The 2004 Metro Blue's & the 2007 Mowabbs. Both were snug but tts. Living in Australia I saw the green and gold and blue and pink pair drop in the UK early 2013. Hugely excited I forked out BIG coin on the green and gold pair, ordered them tts. They arrived and were extremely tight. Tried to make them work but my feet were hurting. Due to trying to wear them in they were not brand new and I didn't bother trying to sell online . I ended up giving them to my cousin for $20. Since then I copped the triple blacks 1 size up and the Blue Hero's 0.5 size up. I def prefer the 0.5 up fit more. So much so that I'm selling the worn triple black pair to a mate. IMO the whole point of the huarache is the way it fits. It doesn't make sense to me to settle on a pair that doesn't fit as closely to perfect as possible, even if the color way is bangin.

Last edited:

is this the pair you're referring too? i've been searching huaraches lately and this pair just happened to be listed today.. if these are retroed i will be like..
eek.gif
would cop multiple pairs.. nike has made soo many pairs thus far and so few have the right color blocking imo.. this pair is pifff
nthat.gif
Indeed. Though after lasting through high school, college, and extra years they now look like:

I've stopped wearing them because the black part of the sole kept coming off in years past. I would just gorilla glue it up (prob not the best idea). The right shoe (in the back) is the one with the real problems.

Where did you see them listed? What size?

Last edited:

Indeed. Though after lasting through high school, college, and extra years they now look like:

I've stopped wearing them because the black part of the sole kept coming off in years past. I would just gorilla glue it up (prob not the best idea). The right shoe (in the back) is the one with the real problems.

Where did you see them listed? What size?
Memories.  I remember buying a couple pairs of these while I worked PT at a store called Styles West(that 40% employee discount sometimes came in handy).  This is one of the colorways that I wish they would do an exact retro of.

Last edited:
Anyone know if them metro blues are due a re release?

Just picked up my catalinas today. Had to go to 4 different stores and ask for numerous pairs as the quality on this release seems shocking. Stitching pulled on on toe caps and side and the back frame not glue in properly at the bottom and sticking out. Finally got to another store and got some good ones then did a lace swap.

Anyone know if them metro blues are due a re release?

Just picked up my catalinas today. Had to go to 4 different stores and ask for numerous pairs as the quality on this release seems shocking.

You're right, I got a few glue marks. Nothing major, but a shame because most of the recent releases I've bought have been perfect.

Thanks soleheaven , shoes came in two days from the UK to New Jersey

Last edited:
                                     NIKE SB HUARACHE SKATE SHOE

Forthcoming Spring 2015. Thoughts?

for the release at size for tomorrow does that men in store and any available inventor will release Monday online? I'm sorry I'm not familiar with how they do releases so if someone can enlighten me that would be great

^ size are releasing them in physical stores over the weekend and then online on monday. They have two different inventories as the online comes direct from there warehouse based near Manchester and the stores are all over the country. The store and online inventories are not linked.

Huarache Lights....how do they fit? Had the Burst joints a long *** time ago but can't recall if I had to size up like I do with the regular Huarache runners.

Huarache Lights....how do they fit? Had the Burst joints a long *** time ago but can't recall if I had to size up like I do with the regular Huarache runners.

Huarache Bursts I went TTS. From what I remember it wasn't as snug as the regular huaraches.

I would assume the same applies to the lights? I can't say for sure though.

^ size are releasing them in physical stores over the weekend and then online on monday. They have two different inventories as the online comes direct from there warehouse based near Manchester and the stores are all over the country. The store and online inventories are not linked.
thanks a lot this is a cw I've been wanting! hated how they had these with the free outsole but will surely cop these

Back
Top Bottom