HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Thanks for the heads up, they told everyone online it was tomorrow!! Just purchased one I missed when on holiday last year

dumb question but do they ship to us?

Can anyone confirm whether or not the Ultramarine Huarache Lights are a size? Exclusive or will see a wide release later this year?

Also the blue mango size 11-11.5 I need it there any sites still got em I thought they would sit a lil lol guess not

Saw this on Instagram. Completely blown away by the design, check the icy soles.
To each their own, but I'd rather NOT have icy soles on Huaraches.

Going back to the Ultramarines, I have a strange feeling that they'll only be available overseas, and not in the U.S.

Does anyone have the official word on the releases that have/will occur in the U.S.? Retailers? It seems like the information is really limited and outside of Finish Line selling the 'Beach/Sand' pack no other retailer is selling Huaraches online.

I'm trying to get info on these:

and

this:

Thanks!

Does anyone have the official word on the releases that have/will occur in the U.S.? Retailers? It seems like the information is really limited and outside of Finish Line selling the 'Beach/Sand' pack no other retailer is selling Huaraches online.

I'm trying to get info on these:

and

this:

Thanks!

Scream greens are coming next month in EU and US

anyone know how the ultramarine fits? 

Do they fit like the normal Nike air huarache's ? 

I got my regular shoe size from FP .....any help would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom