HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Scream green's look real good, sizing is as most people have said full size up. Will be tough not to pick up other colorway's of these.

Full size fit great but the shoes looked like Benders feet with how far back the heel extended so I ended up just going a half size, a little more snug but not a big deal.

Grey seude. Tpl blks. And hero blue still in my locals.. GS sizes in the SGs and blue/orange cw but nothing other than those 3 cws listed first hit my stores in mens yet. Im willing to help if anyone who is Lookin 4 those cws..

Do you know if they had any triple black ? i went to foot locker in KP last week they was sold out
ohwell.gif
Nah, they only had the hyperpunchs and gym blues. I'm not positive but I think the footaction upstairs might've had em, I would call to be sure though 

i got a 9.5 in the free run huaraches few years back so should i get these in the same size or size up to a 10

I think only Footlocker does that. The box didn't have that sticker that the other shoes from FTL have. The style code is 318429 006 if that helps, they can probably search it using that

Thanks for the style code I'll use that and ask them.

i got a 9.5 in the free run huaraches few years back so should i get these in the same size or size up to a 10
I went tried on the on a grey/blue at champs and seem to fit like my 9.5 freeruns b4 breakin.. so they are snug but thats how i like my shoes

I knew nike would release em just out of the blue and them damn reps do not tell you anything! Glad i got my pair. Be quick to the folks who want em, i know its early in the US.

Just staring at my size on NDC like....

Won't let me get through....dis too much....

My hyper punches came in yesterday but I'm out here in houston so I can post any pics until i get back. Going to check the mall out here and see if they have them SG or maybe another pair of hyperpunches

My hyper punches came in yesterday but I'm out here in houston so I can post any pics until i get back. Going to check the mall out here and see if they have them SG or maybe another pair of hyperpunches

SGs are in just about every FTL here in Houston, not checking for hyper punches so I couldn't tell you about those, probably gonna go grab triple blacks today so I'll see whats there when I go.

SGs are in just about every FTL here in Houston, not checking for hyper punches so I couldn't tell you about those, probably gonna go grab triple blacks today so I'll see whats there when I go.
If anyone sees the hyper punches in any FNL or FTL in Houston, can you post where abouts on here?  Thanks in advance!

Managed to get the hyper punches off NDC early this morning. Just tried for another pair and they are sold out. :lol: :smh: I see a few sellers are tagging the word "yeezy" to their listings on ebay. I really hope that's not what's building the hype around this colorway.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom