HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

ordered both og colors for $130usd shipped a piece
sorry forgot to post it,it was on crooked tongues this a.m only had us11's

Last edited:
Fed Ex claims to have delivered my order from the WG restock, but I did not get them. My hunch is the dude delivered them to the wrong floor in my office and somebody just signed for them without looking. Called Fed Ex and they are going to contact the driver and look into it. ...Otherwise, I'm gonna have to go to the neighboring floors in my building asking the receptionists if they signed for a package addressed to somebody who doesn't work in the office.

I don't think I'll ever have a better opportunity to use it, so here goes -

Fed Ex claims to have delivered my order from the WG restock, but I did not get them. My hunch is the dude delivered them to the wrong floor in my office and somebody just signed for them without looking. Called Fed Ex and they are going to contact the driver and look into it. ...Otherwise, I'm gonna have to go to the neighboring floors in my building asking the receptionists if they signed for a package addressed to somebody who doesn't work in the office.

Sorry to hear that B, hope it gets resolved

Man, that sucks. Hope it works out.

got a 12.5 instead of my 12 and they fit perfect without a sock on, but once a sock goes on they are Very snug. i need a 13 in the aquas dang it. wonderin if i should try to trade these out for a 13 or just bite the lead!

You would be the first person I contact when trying to sell, hah.

Last edited:
I really need a 12.5 or 13 , wish I knew how tight these ran when I bought my sz 12

Sorry to hear that B, hope it gets resolved

Man, that sucks. Hope it works out.

Damn.  Is my dude Bip gonna have to choke a *****? :lol:

Thanks for the concern. Fed Ex customer service actually earning their money, surprisingly. Heard back today - they confirmed that the courier delivered to wrong address and that he's going to get sent back there to retrieve it and redeliver. The saga continues.

Will probably try to trade one of my pinks for a turquoise. Or, worse comes to worse, sell one and then use the money to cop the turquoise off the resale market.

Why is everyone jumping the gun?

I have yet to hear confirmed word that these wont eventually hit U.S. soil...

Maybe I just got too much patience...

Last edited:
Footlocker Australia Facebook rep reckons these are coming in only in August for the OG colorways

Last edited:
Lol.
I'm def. out of touch these days, and I'll keep it that way. I can't relate, psht.

My patience hasn't failed me once in the hobby.

Time? Got plenty on this side, lol.

Lol.
I'm def. out of touch these days, and I'll keep it that way. I can't relate, psht.

My patience hasn't failed me once in the hobby.

Time? Got plenty on this side, lol.

By the time my Fed Ex guy finds these, they'll release stateside.

Glad I found my pairs for basically retail, but I was ready to either wait it out or take the L over paying resell prices.

Us not getting the last releases was enough to convince me to jump on these. Grant it the quality was crap but still......

Back
Top Bottom