HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

A lil lace swap inspired by my Opiums. Got both at The Darkside Initiative in SF. There's was a line of about 20 deep but they were all in line for the air max 90's, yes!

Went to SF for honeymoon last November. Guys there are Darkside were awesome. Bought kicks and a shirt.

Went to SF for honeymoon last November. Guys there are Darkside were awesome. Bought kicks and a shirt.

Yeah definitely a chill spot. Dudes are hella cool. Their gear is super dope with Porter, Neighborhood and wtaps.

For some reason it won't let me
Post a pic of my lace swap

In line now. Mostly everyone is going for the denim air maxes. So hopefully I luck up. I'm 13th in line.

Wore the mids to get the lows.

Do the hua light ultramarine retros fit as small as the LE's? I'm a 12 in most air maxes but 13 in LE's.

Here's a shot of the 'London' from the City Pack thanks to @guccipaul_isback

'LONDON'

it's like the bastard child of the Free (front) and Huarache (back) soles.
Yeah I unfortunately bought like 5 pairs of Huarache Frees a few years ago because I thought it's the closest the US would get to the standard Huarache for a while (clearly I was wrong). When I got around to wearing them, the comfort just isn't the same at all. I ended up selling a few pairs, turned 2 into beaters that I wear in the rain, and still have the QS release deadstock.

While I'd be willing to try one pair of these, I'd wait until someone in here with both the standard and the free dropped some knowledge on me about how the fit of these compares to those.

Had to steal this pic from another Huarache thread on the forum. Looking like a forthcoming release for these OGs.

Last edited:
damn ive been waiting for scream greens to pop up on ndc so i could grab a size 6 or 6.5. hadn't looked since friday, just checked now and see theyre up, but only a couple sizes left. anyone know when they went live? gonna just wait for the size i need to hopefully restock i guess.

Back
Top Bottom