HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

wait actually, they just released there april list and the huarache (grey/unired) are scheduled 24th.

really looking forward to these apparently LE's? but for now defintely need an og pair

Last edited:
laugh.gif

If they were up when Rob posted, then I should have seen them. I saw his post 2 minutes are he made it. Immediately went to the site and they were nowhere to be found.
 i was right with u,

Page said Sold Out when i got there. 

CT do this when they have returns. It's usually just one or two of one or two sizes so no surprise they go immediately. CT return time is 28 days so past that after release its probably not going to happen again

Rumors are pointing to August/September so u might not be SOL yet.
^ Where are these rumors coming from?
Aussie friends Abroad. They tend to get the same releases we get in the states. Nothing "Confirmed"
Second screen shot from Footlocker AU release calender on their website. The og cw's in august are the turq/gold and blue/pink that already released in europe, but keep in mind still rumours nothing 100% confirmed and I doubt they can confirm 5 months in advanced when a US drop date hasnt been spotted. 

Last edited:
Am I alone in thinking that a U.S. drop of the OG joints will be harder to cop than the Euro release? By now the beasts have been alerted to how sought after these are. And even if they haven't, the sneakerblogs and kicksdeals will make sure they're in the know if a release does happen.

If they do drop here and they're somewhat limited like the Euro drop was, I can see it being a stressful cop.

Am I alone in thinking that a U.S. drop of the OG joints will be harder to cop than the Euro release? By now the beasts have been alerted to how sought after these are. And even if they haven't, the sneakerblogs and kicksdeals will make sure they're in the know if a release does happen.

If they do drop here and they're somewhat limited like the Euro drop was, I can see it being a stressful cop.
Not the only one man, i managed to get a pair from a friend shipped from Europe. Cause i damn well know these will be a very hard cop, and theres no way im dealing with resellers. Might be good option to check if any Euro resellers are selling them cheap now, cause if they sell out in the US quick can guarantee and bump in prices roudn the world.

Dont hold your breathe on that US release...

I know a bunch of people at local boutique shops as well as the big chain stores and both have said there arent any plans for a US release of these...both the OGs and the footlocker exclusives.....at least not this year

Last edited:
finally recieved the turqiouse's from crooked tongues waiting for the royals even tho i ordered a few minutes apart the longest free shipping ever.

definalty NOt COMING TO THE USSS, THIS HAS BEEN GONE OVER AND OVER AND OVER. HIGH UPS AT NIKE HAVE EVEN SAID IT. NO US RELEASE. :BACKHAND:

Back
Top Bottom