HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

There was talk in this thread earlier this year that Punches were coming in '15, hopefully they haven't scrapped that idea.

Any truth to the NikeID rumor for these in January 2015?

That could get really ugly, really quick.

:rolleyes :rolleyes :smh:

lol not really sure how to feel about those...... Would consider skating in them, but should be easy to hold off until they hit super clearance

that strap doesn't even cope with normal casual wear, let alone skating! I can see that strap busting off with a simple kick flip.

FNL took back the Scream Greens that broke on me... I ordered the Ash Grey's and I swear the straps are gonna break on these too, the material is so thin =T

My quest for triple blacks will end as a fail. Cant find a sz 13 at a reasonable price to save my life.

NIKE AIR HUARACHE 'SUEDE PACK' FOOTLOCKER AUSTRALIA RELEASE

NIKE HUARACHE 
'SUEDE BROWN' (UMBER BROWN/BLACK-WHITE): $159.95AUD

NIKE HUARACHE 
'SUEDE GREY' (COOL GREY/DARK DUNE-WHITE): $159.95AUD

http://www.footlocker.com.au/sneaker-central/sneakervault-17-12-14/

Real Nice, Tried on the Grey and was tempted, but really wanted the Brown. Sold Out in 14US at my local hopefully can get a pair interstate. Stretchy Canvas type material replaces the mesh parts

Last edited:
I don't know these things run crazy small. Mine are a full size up and they fit perfect but still snug. I can't imagine trying to squeeze into my true size. Tried a half size up and it just barely fit. I'd advise getting some no-show dress socks that's probably your only chance at them feeling wearable. And don't wear them for too long. Ingrown toenails are a *****

Exactly... hope everyone knows about it b4 they r getting their first pair

Back
Top Bottom