HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I should've copped triple blacks

Someone already mentioned it here, but it's been reported the triple blacks will be re-released. They are surprisingly my favorite huaraches and I may have to get another pair. If not, I think I'm done after scoring these unless the purple punches are ever released.

Someone already mentioned it here, but it's been reported the triple blacks will be re-released. They are surprisingly my favorite huaraches and I may have to get another pair. If not, I think I'm done after scoring these unless the purple punches are ever released.

Yeah I def need to get another pair or 2 of triple blacks.

:rofl: I remember when showtime and the movie channel were the only channels who showed 3 ninjas on the reg. Now I'm north of 30 and wondering where has the time went :smh:

Paid way more than I should have for a pair of Huarache SDs...but I haven't seen a size 15 anywhere else.

Also, reps for everyone on the 3 Ninjas nostalgia.

The one where they went to Japan was pretty good too.

I've gotten in 4 pairs of id's. Sent them all back haven't been happy with any. So I designed sine AM 2015s instead. I'm just holding out that Nike will release the pink blue OGs??!!

Are these actually dropping..?

This is not what I want to hear

I didn't like the og mesh at all. And they didn't size the same as all my other HUAs. Yours may turn out great don't sweat it.

I may try another pair with the alternative mesh option. I was frustrated after 4 unsuccessful pairs so I said truck it for now.

Are these actually dropping..?
I hope so, i know many have been on the hunt and would love to give them a home. I've been since '13 and finally scored a DS pair for near retail. I refused to pay the absurd amount that these are going for. Just lucked out.

I didn't like the og mesh at all. And they didn't size the same as all my other HUAs. Yours may turn out great don't sweat it.

I may try another pair with the alternative mesh option. I was frustrated after 4 unsuccessful pairs so I said truck it for now.
Can you elaborate on the sizing differences? How were they different than a pair you'd buy in a store?

Back
Top Bottom