HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

came back from a local footlocker and had to cherry pick triple blacks out of 4 pairs. besides the common sloppy glue stains, the bigger problem was that for a couple of pairs, one shoe was actually longer in length than the other. that's some weak quality control. 

why?

they're horrible

Thats your opinion homie and i respect that. But if they were sooo terrible, they wouldn't be pretty much sold out everywhere. I can't find my big foot size anywhere except ebay and there are scattered sizes every online site i looked.

I don't have a Sheikh around my way (midwest/east coast) and no stores that them that I'm aware of. I personally happen to like the CW and the concept so that's why i posted

Nice silhouette, but not feeling the USA design or denim. The other cws are worth copping though, the Scream Green is good.

I love the lowtop trainer, just not the execution of the USAs... waiting on that black pair I saw a while ago.

Any info on these? Dude states that the color is hypervolt...And it's not an iD. You can tell because the strap is solid volt rather than clear volt. They look funny to me...maybe because his foot is bigger?

Last edited:
So I was finally able to pick up a pair of hot lava nm's on eBay for pretty much retail plus shipping and I'm glad the eBay seller was so willing to negotiate. He originally wanted about 230 shipped.

Now my question to you guys is have you guys ever had any experience with Adidas tubulars? I know this is a Huarache thread but I'm trying to decide between wether or not to get the black/white nm's or the stone grey primeknit tubulars. I can get them both for around the same price but would anyone recommend them over the huaraches? Any input is welcome.

So I was finally able to pick up a pair of hot lava nm's on eBay for pretty much retail plus shipping and I'm glad the eBay seller was so willing to negotiate. He originally wanted about 230 shipped.

Now my question to you guys is have you guys ever had any experience with Adidas tubulars? I know this is a Huarache thread but I'm trying to decide between wether or not to get the black/white nm's or the stone grey primeknit tubulars. I can get them both for around the same price but would anyone recommend them over the huaraches? Any input is welcome.
I'm looking for that kind of deal on the NMs.

I'm looking for that kind of deal on the NMs.

EBay fam. Just keeping looking. I was going to pull the trigger on a pair for $215 which hurts me just thinking about it lol but then I found someone who had a pair in my size listed for 220 or best offer. So I offered him a little bit lower than he would be making if he sold at like 210 with all the fees from eBay and PayPal and shipping involved and he went for it.

try em on but from what I've been hearing...the boost tech breaks down really fast.

I Think I'll just go with the nm's. If I hold out any longer I'll be dealing with the same issue as I did with the hot lavas. The price is just gonna get higher and higher. I might as well scoop them up while that Italian shop has them sitting

Hey guys, haven't really been keeping up with this thread so excuse my ignorance.. But are the NM's going to remain a euro exclusive Or are they coming stateside anytime soon? I thought I remembered seeing them in some Nike summer preview or something?

Thanks in advance!

Hey guys, haven't really been keeping up with this thread so excuse my ignorance.. But are the NM's going to remain a euro exclusive Or are they coming stateside anytime soon? I thought I remembered seeing them in some Nike summer preview or something?

Thanks in advance!

No word on a US release yet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom