HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Looking for triple blacks at a Nike Factory location. Can anyone can point me in the right direction ?

Tried asking a Nike rep thru live chat but they havent been helpful

I'm hoping bronze colorway shows up at more stores
Me and you both. I've seen resellers selling for dope boy prices but I can't do nothing with that. I saw one restock earlier this week that restocked but they were gone in a flash allegedly they're going to restock in a few spots according to the site.

I really like this colorway.

Does the recent batch of triple whites and triple blacks still fit incredibly narrow? My sport turquoise were perfect with a half size up but the triple whites and triple blacks were too narrow even with the half size up

Last edited:
Does the recent batch of triple whites and triple blacks still fit incredibly narrow? My sport turquoise were perfect with a half size up but the triple whites and triple blacks were too narrow even with the half size up
this.

i wont buy another pair due to sizing. i had to go with a 13 in the triple blacks.

I just picked up a pair from the latest batch released. They are a little more narrow than the previous releases. I still went up 1/2 size. First day wearing them I thought I needed to go up a full size. After day two they loosened up a bit more and I think they're fine.

Looks like Ill just mess with the sport turquoise until they make the fit a tad wider in the toebox.

Last edited:
Quality control on Nike is such a joke ffs, how hard is it to make a clean all black sneaker? Latest triple blacks have glue all over the side of the toe box damnit

Last edited:
Quality has been on the decline for years now. But people keep buying the stuff so Nike doesn't care. I've only bought two pairs of nikes in the last year and a half or more.

Between striking out on online releases 2 seconds after the link dropped and poor quality. Adidas has earned me as a customer.

Yeah as a direct comparator I copped some standard all black superstars a few months back and not a stain, scuff or lose thread in sight.

Can anyone point me in the direction of some bronzine huaraches?
nerd.gif
  The wife needs a 9 or 9.5. Anyone with info.?

Can anyone point me in the direction of some bronzine huaraches? :nerd:   The wife needs a 9 or 9.5. Anyone with info.?

Look up seller lifeisgood_888 on eBay. Just got a pair from him. Picked them up today! He sent the receipt and apparently he got in on the Villa restock last month.

Last edited:
I really like these, the midsole isn't overly squishy like the regular huaraches, and the neoprene booty feels like its made out of a much more substainal material. The nike trap does not feel like it will fall apart either. Size 11 is ever so slightly bigger than size 11 in regular huaraches, but fit's good.

I just got my size 10 in, and they look huge... i'ma try them on in a minute, when i finish this report for work.....

On the highs is it me or are the shoe laces extremely long?  What do I do with the excess shoe lace?  It is like too much to tuck.

I really like these, the midsole isn't overly squishy like the regular huaraches, and the neoprene booty feels like its made out of a much more substainal material. The nike trap does not feel like it will fall apart either. Size 11 is ever so slightly bigger than size 11 in regular huaraches, but fit's good.

Wait..... so these run neck and neck with regular huaraches? As in we need to go a full size up?

Wait..... so these run neck and neck with regular huaraches? As in we need to go a full size up?
I got my normal huarache size. I would say the normal huarache still feels tighter then this shoe laced up though. Get whatever size your normal huarache is.

Back
Top Bottom