HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

triple whites are flames. Had mine sitting in the box since last May and finally unds em just the other day.

I need these.

Don't have the triple whites but I UNDSed my white Nms yesterday.
I think the White NMs are my favorite pair... the honeycomb pattern was way better than the mesh they switched to. I had the white and dark greys, ended up selling my dark greys, the white pair seem more comfortable for some reason 

I think the White NMs are my favorite pair... the honeycomb pattern was way better than the mesh they switched to. I had the white and dark greys, ended up selling my dark greys, the white pair seem more comfortable for some reason 

I don't own any of the mesh toed NMs but it seems to be the general consensus that the original honey comb pattern to be the most comfortable.

I actually wore my hot lavas to the gym yesterday and my friend ended up doing the same. I do squats, lunges, and dead and they feel and are still insanely comfortable.

:smh: @ slipping in ads for sneaker cleaners in posts and calling them pick up posts

keep that stuff in your signature homie

Last edited:
:smh: @ slipping in ads for sneaker cleaners in posts and calling them pick up posts

keep that stuff in your signature homie
???

That's not my video, I have no affiliation with them.

Keep them clean had been the only reason I didn't buy the all whites sooner, that is all.

Yeah I've been on the fence about the scream green nms.... would like to see pics also 
Post on foot pics when you get them^
Where did you get them from?
I'll take some pics after work. but if youre going to risk it on any shoes id recommend doing it on the pink pow nms or the scream green nms. both can be found for sub $90 over seas if you know where to look, and if you dont like them they sell for 130-150 on ebay.

Love the colors,those greens are something, thanks guys. Might need to grab them.

Can you tie the laces or they knot like that?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom