HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Some of you guys are buggin. Huarache runners with the nylon toebox (i.e. triple blacks) are definitely not TTS. Consensus has been .5 to a full size up for quite some time now. At least .5 size up is necessary for these.

to be honest, I was told before I even tried any on to go .5 size up. Of course I was ordering online so I didnt try on my TTS. I've always thought the fit on .5 size up was perfect, maybe i'll actually try my true size :lol:

to be honest, I was told before I even tried any on to go .5 size up. Of course I was ordering online so I didnt try on my TTS. I've always thought the fit on .5 size up was perfect, maybe i'll actually try my true size
laugh.gif
I followed the advice online and went .5 up on my first pair but felt they were too big. Exchanged for TTS and they were perfect.

I know I'm in the minority on that but everybody's feet are different.

Last edited:
I followed the advice online and went .5 up on my first pair but felt they were too big. Exchanged for TTS and they were perfect.

I know I'm in the minority on that but everybody's feet are different.

Possibly your true size was smaller than you thought it was? Everyone bases their true size off of a different shoe

Last edited:

yeah im familiar with kickzmonaco. actually posted it a couple times months back in this thread to help people get some NM's. they had some pairs of the black/white ones for the longest time
Do you by any chance know of anywhere else that has still got some black/whites? I've worn mine so much I have holes on the sides of both now, but would love to get a new pair. They're the most comfortable pair I own.

Do you by any chance know of anywhere else that has still got some black/whites? I've worn mine so much I have holes on the sides of both now, but would love to get a new pair. They're the most comfortable pair I own.

For retail? Not anymore. The black/whites were probably the the pair that was most bought and they also have the one of highest resell value of any NM that's dropped. If you're willing to drop some money on them there are a few pairs on eBay.

Finally got my Scream Greens delivered from the UK yesterday. Not too estatic that I paid $150 shipped for them, but that's what I get for sleeping. Only thing that bothered me was the fact they did not double box. It was shipped in a bag, but they had enough courtesy to place a big "fragile" sticker on the outside.

I had very little luck finding a small size since they are not produced in the quantity that sizes 8-12 are. Since they run a half size small I kept my eye on trying to find a 6.5. Only confusing thing about the UK, is that their 6 is considered both a 6.5 and 7 in the US. I'm a size 6.5 in Flyknit Racers and a 6 in Air Max 90s.

These Scream Greens are a men's size 7 and they fit good as far as length. I have a little wiggle room in the toe area and there's a space less than a half inch long between my big toe and the front of the shoe. If I would have gotten a 6.5 I think they would have been too tight. So yea, I'm keeping these. Now where do I get those shoe trees with the metal spring that I see people put in their kicks all the time?

Finally got my Scream Greens delivered from the UK yesterday. Not too estatic that I paid $150 shipped for them, but that's what I get for sleeping. Only thing that bothered me was the fact they did not double box. It was shipped in a bag, but they had enough courtesy to place a big "fragile" sticker on the outside.

I had very little luck finding a small size since they are not produced in the quantity that sizes 8-12 are. Since they run a half size small I kept my eye on trying to find a 6.5. Only confusing thing about the UK, is that their 6 is considered both a 6.5 and 7 in the US. I'm a size 6.5 in Flyknit Racers and a 6 in Air Max 90s.

These Scream Greens are a men's size 7 and they fit good as far as length. I have a little wiggle room in the toe area and there's a space less than a half inch long between my big toe and the front of the shoe. If I would have gotten a 6.5 I think they would have been too tight. So yea, I'm keeping these. Now where do I get those shoe trees with the metal spring that I see people put in their kicks all the time?

IKEA has them

those "earth/water" ids are reminiscent of early 90 acg line/mowabb to me......which means i think they're ridiculously perfect :smokin

Back
Top Bottom