HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Those black / whites haven't retro'd since OG drop in 90s right? I wouldn't have missed 'em as always wanted.. great that they making a come back, hype is low on this silo atm so all good. Hope they do the BW justice like they have these when they come back.

Not that I know of, there have been some releases that resembled the OG’s but not close enough.

I have no idea how these shipped so fast from Europe. I just bought them Thursday or Wednesday when the link was posted in here.
Basically overnight :lol: :wow::wow::wow:

20210402_113714.jpg
20210402_113705.jpg

Man, I have a NDS pair of those and the Lakers pair, but yeah they suck compared to the OG. Not even close. I also still have my pair of 2003 or 2004 retros in the white/blue/silver colorway, and those are pretty close to the OG. The Flights are one of my all-time favorites (had the OGs for my HS summer league in '92), so I had to buy the 2015s. But ... yeah.

Small world buddy. I too have that 2003 pair still and actually wore them the day I picked up the retro. Also have the black "Fab Five" OG retro from 2003 as well. Was a much better retro than the one we got recently.

I hope it's just weird lighting/editing from Nike with the Escapes. The photos look more teal than light blue

Back
Top Bottom