HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Wearing these out before they re-release
D3C37900-32D3-472E-A1C1-3B50E38F957B.jpeg

Yeah, after seeing that pic of the original Escapes I’m passing if they don’t look like that. The new color(if it is) is decent though.

This is supposed to be the official pic, so although the insole won’t feature the letter of 逃, the tongue looks rather lighter in this pic to me..
69916261-C3B7-4817-865D-BC23913C99AF.jpeg

JB isn't releasing as much I'm interested in this year as normal. Money going to all of these more then likely lol.

Nike is infamous for over-filtering their official pics.

Let's wait for in-hand pics.
This. Nike loves to play around with the filters on their pics. When the first official images of the fire red IVs dropped last year Nike had to "correct" them to show the right shade of red on the shoe.

The END images give the best look at how the escapes will look like so i'm all in

The END images give the best look at how the escapes will look like so i'm all in
I thought some ppl started saying that they don’t like the shade of the blue used for the tongue portion when someone posted these End’s pix here tho?

I thought some ppl started saying that they don’t like the shade of the blue used for the tongue portion when someone posted these End’s pix here tho?
The color used looks good, just not as good as the blue used on the original. If they’re available down the line after release I’d definitely consider buying, but that’s probably not likely.

This sg snkrs release should be interesting. :lol: Hope everyone that wants a pair eats but glad I can watch from the sidelines with my pair secured already. Are they going to foot sites/stores too?

Back
Top Bottom