HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I cannot believe they're bringing back Chestnuts. :pimp:

Give them the Limited Edition hang tag Nike, even if these are not limited.

nike-air-huarache-limited-edition-dh8143-200_8-jpg.2846449

:pimp:

Anyone ever had a working promo code for 18montrose? Only place besides StockX that has my size in the London’s.

Anyone ever had a working promo code for 18montrose? Only place besides StockX that has my size in the London’s.

what size do you need? Hanon has almost a FSR and they ship to the US

what size do you need? Hanon has almost a FSR and they ship to the US

Wish I grabbed those lights when they were cheap.
I just checked stockx because surely I thought the resell couldn't have been much higher, if not lower, than when I purchased a size 9.5 for $170 including tax back in February.

Somehow the same size 9.5 is now $737!?

Wish I grabbed those lights when they were cheap.
I just checked stockx because surely I thought the resell couldn't have been much higher, if not lower, than when I purchased a size 9.5 for $170 including tax back in February.

Somehow the same size 9.5 is now $737!?
Crazy. Those things were like $35 the last time they retrod.
Is anyone actually paying those prices?
I’m about to donate my pair of black/wolf gray/white/red Huarache Lights to Good Will. I think I wore them five times. They’re mint but no real market for them, I don’t have time to eff with eBay for ‘em, and I’m clearing out closet space. Anyone want a size 11, hit me up 🤣

My small Huarache collection. Don't see many Lights on here... I also have to get rid of a pair of Moon Landings and a pair of Mowabbs, both are too small, otherwise they would be included in the Huarache family picture

Hey are both pairs same size? I got 10,5 in huarache lights and fit is perfect, wonder if scream greens i want to cop will be OK. Heard many things about going up 0,5-1 size up.

My small Huarache collection. Don't see many Lights on here... I also have to get rid of a pair of Moon Landings and a pair of Mowabbs, both are too small, otherwise they would be included in the Huarache family picture
PXL_20210822_005030740.jpg

You and me both buddy. I was so stoked a few years ago when I saw Nike retro those solid colored Internationals over in the UK. Was really hoping they were gonna release the OG colorway you posted above but alas they didn't! 😢😢 This and the Huarache Plus are the last 2 Huaraches I need.
actually, they retroed in japan in '16. i found a pair on ebay earlier but the shape was super off, blocky toe instead of sleek: https://solecollector.com/news/2016/02/nike-air-huarache-international-white-black-red also found an og pair on a certain site in a size 10 (i'm a 9.5 :frown:)... maybe i'll pull the trigger if it's still up on a later date

eh, eff it -- they're not my size and i won't be greedy. if anyone is interested: https://poshmark.com/listing/OG-Nike-Huarache-International-60bacbfa6f6c912d7adb0db4

Back
Top Bottom