HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Just did my order and it came to $139 shipped but when PayPal charged it they charged $149. The site's exchange rate shows up different than the actual exchange rate. :/

Trying to cop, but I'm stuck in picking sizes. I usually wear an 8.5, had to buy a 9.5 in the Huarache LE's, so I'm debating wether to get an 8.5 or a 9 (since everyone's saying TTS)

I got TTS so we'll have to see. I'm a sz 10 and based on the size 10.5 grey suede huaraches I tried on a few weeks ago I'll probably need a full size up to an 11.

I have the ultramarine lights in hand in my True size which are too tight and half a size up which are perfect. So for me they are not TTS. However with LEs I have to go a full size up so lights are not as small as those. I'm TTS on all other Nikes. Hope that helps.

I have the ultramarine lights in hand in my True size which are too tight and half a size up which are perfect. So for me they are not TTS. However with LEs I have to go a full size up so lights are not as small as those. I'm TTS on all other Nikes. Hope that helps.
Good lookin out mate

This helps a ton. Thanks!

Been out of the loop for a while, can anyone tell me if these hit the states

Ultramarines due in by Tuesday and my 05 metros came in today, practically brand new except for the fact that straps are cracked a little bit, will hopefully have pics up tmrw.

Ultramarines went up on end alot sooner than i expected (even though it says pre order)
Glad I saved $30 by passing size and $10 by passing hanon lol

I think triples may go on sale in my area. Will probably grab them if/when they do. Meanwhile can't hardly wait for screams.

Back
Top Bottom