HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

If you wanna wearing huaraches with cool CW you have to be a woman or a kid...

^^^ That's a GS pair. Don't know if they're gonna do it in men's sizes.
Nah its Mens... GS have a different sku then Men

654275- is GS and theres no -137 color code... its also classified as NSW Mens with sz run 6-15 just like the rest of the Mens Huarache

Last edited:
Nah its Mens... GS have a different sku then Men

654275- is GS and theres no -137 color code... its also classified as NSW Mens with sz run 6-15 just like the rest of the Mens Huarache

Omg. Can't eem wait.

Me a month ago about the likelihood of this OG Sport Turq colorway coming out in adult sizes after GS pair drops:

The thing about this is that the Scream Greens hit the US in the exact same way with the GS hitting first, followed by the Adult sizes. So I'm actually feeling kinda optimistic about seeing this.

So hype to see they're on the way since I missed the UK released pairs.

Thanks bro, I was considering a double up but I didn't do it because one, with all my sneakers they will likely never look beat, and two they could always be retro'd with the proper strap
That's what have me on the fence... I can see Nike putting them out correctly

have these been discussed yet? How does one go about copping a pair?

Brought out my pair of wolf greys and they are super comfy 10/10 for sure.. But really bad midsole creasing.. only issue to me not gonna go crazy about it but they just look more worn in than I'd like for a shoe I only wore like twice

Saw this on IG. Really wish they'd retro all of these or make the colors available on ID

well...the top three pairs released back in 07/08 i believe, not sure if youre talking about a "re-release"

Coming Soon......​

-137 WHITE/UNIVERSITY GOLD//SPORT TURQ​

man, those Resin's better be a definite release. i remember they dropped Overseas and i couldnt get a pair because of my bank and fraudulent issues.

I don't expect a rerelease, although stranger re-retros have happened, but some similar ID options would be nice. Or at least start dropping the rest of the OG mowabbs again

If anyone is still looking for triple blacks, I copped mine for retail this weekend at Dover Street Market in NYC.  They got a restock on Saturday and seemed to have a ton of sizes.

Last edited:
Just got these in the mail. Went .5 up and it fits me perfectly. Are the creasing on the midsole bad on these?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom