HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

How is this possible? I thought Huarache NM's rope laces are attached to the shoe? 

Anyone else done this?

A quick shot of the anthracite colorway, just got a chance to try em on, got them in from end on Monday
How do you size for these Huaraches?  

For the LE, I go up one full size.  On the Lites I stay TTS, so wondering how these run compared to the Lites or LE's

If they are the same as the previous release in 2013, then they are not as "high quality" as the Scream Greens. The Scream Greens had the tumbled leather and the toebox material has some barely visible lines/seams for some reason. Not to take away from the Sport Turquoise, it's a great cw but the previous release had no unique features as such, more of a traditional Huarache design.

The Santa Monica Pool cw had some nice materials and the design on the toebox was done well. Feels like silk.

How do you size for these Huaraches?  
For the LE, I go up one full size.  On the Lites I stay TTS, so wondering how these run compared to the Lites or LE's

I went tts, in LE I'm a 8, with my NM I stayed at a 7.5, I like the snug fit, fits like a glove

I received my sport torqouise pair today from finishline. Quality is very good. They were made in China. All of my other pairs were made in Indonesia. The inner boogie fits a little looser and on first impression, just walking around the house a little, they seem a little more comfortable. I'm wondering if they made these in the same factory where they make the ID pairs, which I've heard are better quality.

Last edited:
My poison green NM's came in today from the hanon sale ($100 shipped) and I have to say that I am absolutely loving them. My other 2 pairs of NM's are size 11.5 but these are an 11 because that is the only size they had that had the potential to fit me and since i had some room to wiggle my toes in the 11.5 NM's i figured I would be fine and I was. They fit just fine and still arent as tight as my 11.5 Scream Greens but not as loose as my size 12 triple blacks. Anyway heres some shot of the poison greens next to the shoe they are based on. I apologize for the crappy lighting. My camera was not able to capture how vivid the green in these shoes is but if you own the scream greens you know what shade of green they are. And last but not least an updated pic of my huarache collection. Definitely happy with all of my pairs. I think i have finally gotten a handle on sizing as well.

Link isn't working

Edit
Nvm I think it's because I'm on my phone browser, thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom