HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

i just bought some huaraches from finishline on the 4th but still no shipping.

still says in process.

I bought a pair of nike boots for my daughter on the 7th and got shipping info for this order today. WTH??

I emailed FNL but no response. tried calling and the online chat too... no bueno.

are they usually this crappy about fulfilling orders?

when i ordered the TF huaraches they got here with the quickness....

I just recently picked up the triple blacks from finish line with no issues. But someone recently posted in this thread that they have been super slow with some orders.

So I guess it's hit or miss on whether or not they have the inventory to ship right away.

Does anybody know what these are? I saw them on Kicksonfire.com under Huarache Utilitys but compared to the other pairs they look nothing like them. I really like the slimmed down profile especially the toe box. Wondering if anyone has info on these?

I like the hybrid look of those!

comfy yet lightweight.

the toe/toebox remind me of Roshes

but then again they also look fake.... so iono..

i'd cop in a cool grey colorway....

i just bought some huaraches from finishline on the 4th but still no shipping.

still says in process.

I bought a pair of nike boots for my daughter on the 7th and got shipping info for this order today. WTH??

I emailed FNL but no response. tried calling and the online chat too... no bueno.

are they usually this crappy about fulfilling orders?

when i ordered the TF huaraches they got here with the quickness....
I just recently picked up the triple blacks from finish line with no issues. But someone recently posted in this thread that they have been super slow with some orders.

So I guess it's hit or miss on whether or not they have the inventory to ship right away.
Yeah that was me. I ordered a pair of AM95 OGs and ultimately it took 3 weeks and three or four calls to customer service, but I got my shoes. It was actually a Twitter DM with finishline help (they shut down chat, phone line is mostly overseas, they don't answer email) that ended up getting my shoes Next-Day Aired to me AND gave me a $20 refund. They made right, but I'm not ordering anything from them until they've cleaned up their infrastructure.

But hey...AM95 OG Neons for $20 under retail (in a size 15, no less). I'll take it.

I'll also take some Scream Green NMs if Nike gets moving on that
laugh.gif

Champs sport.com has the light ash in fsr and code EMCH5CV2 takes EM down to $79.99 shipped

Dang it- my order just shipped from finish line. Got them for $98 shipped.

Would it be worth the hassle if I order from champs for the $80 shipped and return the finish line order....?

wow those are nice, the loops look a little odd... but wearing my very tight fitting NM's & good fitting regular huaraches I always worry about breaking the strap!!. I'll be waiting for that shoe in a gray CW.

Word, just got the sensation to cut it off :lol:, and I don't even got em, that's based off the pic

I wouldn't say the tongue loop is unnecessary.. they're just like foams now, which makes sense for this kind of shoe since it's basically the bootie of the foam lol

I've struggled sometimes getting my huas on, so the tongue loop is a nice addition IMO.. just waiting on more colorways before I decide to cop

It does look a bit odd tho.. maybe just a tad too big?

Last edited:
Yea maybe it's too big. Will pay more attention to it in person next time I see it

Nah just a pic I found on ig. I'm thinking about getting a pair, they look nice to me

Back
Top Bottom