HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

dope pics I missed out on the lava reds but I got the rest might pull the trigger on the Royal Blues ... Folks slept on the NM's

This is actually my second pair of hot lavas. I got my first pair on eBay for $180 back in July-August and I thought it was expensive back then. Ended up selling that pair for $260 back in December cause I never wore them. But as I down sized my collection and my Other NMs got more wear I regretted getting rid of my original pair so I started looking for a new pair but dudes in thee US were asking $240+ for USED pairs. So I had the idea to keep an eye on the UK eBay and ended up finding a "tried on but didn't fit" pair that came out to $135 shipped to the U.S. Easily one of my favorite pairs.

As far as the shoe being slept on, absolutely. It's got one of those hate it or love it designs but I'm 150% sure a lot of people would love them if they had the opportunity to have them in hand. The only color I was sure on when I bought them was the black and white. The other 3 colors I have (hot lava, white/sale, scream green) I wasn't sold on until I had them in hand.

Man what's the name of these. Where can I find these or these custom. I need all the information on these please help me.

It have the sole of the air max bw. But thank on the information. Just need to find the person who made these custom.

Has anyone here put round laces on their Huaraches?

Yes, but I switched back to flat laces. Here's an old shot of some round laces with my Love Huas.

364d948e_bc0c6172_l.jpeg
late response, but thanks for sharing...

It have the sole of the air max bw. But thank on the information. Just need to find the person who made these custom.

Not customs, these actually released as B Huarache.
http://www.sneakerfiles.com/nike-b-huarache-le-urban-jungle-pack/
apologies for the confusion, still learning :lol:

I'm not that knowledgeable outside of Jordans :wow:

I went ahead and made these cuz dont see them retro the OG cw anytime soon and my current ones are pretty beat. 

Should be in next week....

I'm waiting on the leather upper and OG mesh combo like the scream greens, love that material combo- but none of the retros in any cws are really like it.

I went ahead and made these cuz dont see them retro the OG cw anytime soon and my current ones are pretty beat. 

Should be in next week....

Looks sick. I think they're doing them in women's but not mens so that was a good idea to ID them.

Looks sick. I think they're doing them in women's but not mens so that was a good idea to ID them.
Thanks, I looked on ebay and seen the prices people were asking for them and went the ID route lol . I ended up paying a little under 90 for them. 

As far as I know the GS ones from last yr are it; hopefully in '17 they will retro the OG again. 

@Sub4Grace  You mean the tumbled leather from '14? I didnt care for the tumbled leather actually even though I grabbed 2 pair of them lol. 

^ Yeah the tumbled leather, I love that fit it provided with the OG mesh.
I'm looking forward to your iDs bro.

Back
Top Bottom