HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

C88AB4CD-451C-466B-BAE5-E567B3CF6B44.jpeg
$49 after the 30% F&F at the Nike factory store.

some dudes broke into my girl car and stole some pairs from me where can I buy all white huraches again for UNDER retail?

Quick question I wear a 8.5 typically in all other nikes but a 9 in the "regular" huaraches with the cheap leather. Would i still be a 9 in the 91 qs or can i go tts 8.5? Thanks in advance

Quick question I wear a 8.5 typically in all other nikes but a 9 in the "regular" huaraches with the cheap leather. Would i still be a 9 in the 91 qs or can i go tts 8.5? Thanks in advance

I wear 10.5 in the 2014 scream green but was able to get a 10 in purple punch. Then with the dynamic pink I had to do 10.5 again. Think I may need to try my punches on again and make sure they aren’t too small. I haven’t worn them yet, just a try on.

Thanks for the quick responses guys. I know the punches leather is way softer than regular i had them in hand a pair that I bought for my dad and I didn't even size up from his regular size and he never complained about sizing. I guess I'll go with the 9

Just to add: I'm a true size 14 (no half sizes):

2014 scream greens = size 15 and they feel like a VERY small size 14

2018 dynamic pinks = size 15 and they fit perfectly...maybe 1/4 size big with the thin leather

Just to add: I'm a true size 14 (no half sizes):

2014 scream greens = size 15 and they feel like a VERY small size 14

2018 dynamic pinks = size 15 and they fit perfectly...maybe 1/4 size big with the thin leather

So essentially your saying 9 would be my best bet they would just fit a lot better and softer than previous 9.

Just recently got the purple punches I like this cw a lot better then I thought I would seeing them in person . I thought didn’t need the dynamic pinks since I still have my 2014 scream green but very tempted to pull the trigger since my size is still sitting on Nike May have to get them before they dry up completely

Just recently got the purple punches I like this cw a lot better then I thought I would seeing them in person . I thought didn’t need the dynamic pinks since I still have my 2014 scream green but very tempted to pull the trigger since my size is still sitting on Nike May have to get them before they dry up completely
they're all over outlets for the low, along with ultramarine 180s

Got the purple punches for £54 from 18montrose last week. So glad I did
If you thinking about pulling the trigger on them and not sure then do it. Straight fire. Packaging and pin are a nice bonus!

Back
Top Bottom