HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

So I’m waiting on a pair of 2014 scream greens to come in but I could only swoop tts. Am I screwed? It’s been a while since I had a pair but I remember they run snug.:ohwell:

I'm an 11 in most everything and in Huaraches I wear a 12 with just enough wiggle room at the end so my toe isn't against the end of the shoe. If you try to wear the TTS you got, you may wind up snapping the heel strap if you can't get them on easily.
They arrived today so when I get home will be the moment of truth.:stoneface:

Yeah you probably won't be happy with the fit.

TTS 14, I buy a 15 in huaraches and they're really snug at the toes.

I usually do 9.5 in most shoes...I can do 9 in shoes like Dunks and forces

Always did 10 in huarache runners

TTS isn’t going to work

Well I got them but they fit snug. Not so much in the front but the strap on the back is stretching a little.
A978454C-BF72-4BB1-A5B5-E7DC3D6722E2.jpeg

I could see problems in the future for sure.
But oh well as long as I can pull off a fit a few times this summer i’m good. Definitely half size up next time. Ya’ll buggin with 1.5 up though.:rofl:
30454DD0-8A31-421F-A41C-36941EA83C89.jpeg

Thanks for the feedback ya’ll!!

lool for me personally i'm an 11 and got a 12 but my toes was the very edge.
gotta wear mine with no socks for it to be comfortable |l

Can anyone help me with checking if these are legit,thank you.I know there is legick check thread,but another member (modus47) told me i can ask you guys here.
Ummm..., never thought that there's a fake one w/ NikeID Insole or tag, but I guess this could be it.
I mean, after googling the product code, most of the sites that comes up don't look legit at all and I also can't get why those unfamiliar web stores are selling NikeID pairs..... BTW, I like this colorway though.

Finally caved and bought another pair of purple punches and first pair of magentas off NDC. Had a few bucks left on a gift card, total was about $160 shipped. Don’t need them now, but would’ve regretted not doing it for that price once they disappear.
I've been out of this thread for quite some time. Quoting myself here ... just randomly looked on NDC for Huarache runners. Dang, two months after my above post and they are basically gone in terms of colorways. Glad I bought them when I did. I know purple punches and magentas turned up at some outlets but I never saw them at mine. Wild though how few colorways are on NDC at the moment, especally after they were pumping them out left and right for so long.

Well I got them but they fit snug. Not so much in the front but the strap on the back is stretching a little.

But oh well as long as I can pull off a fit a few times this summer i’m good. Definitely half size up next time. Ya’ll buggin with 1.5 up though.:rofl:

I had to go a full size up on SG's, and my toes are right there at the front of the shoe
Those 2014 Scream Greens ... the one and ONLY time in 30 years I ever had a sizing problem. When they dropped, NT was saying go up .5-1.0 size but I wrote it off to the typical NT sizing nonsense. Ordered my TTS 11 and ... oops. Bought two pairs, too. I can wear them but it's way too small. Sold my DS pair a couple months ago on Stock X and made a few bucks. My worn first pair, I still have them and can wear them, but I don't. WTF was up with that sizing, I have no idea. I have several other later release OG colorways and a few others--2015 IDs, resins, punches, and magentas--and I am good with either an 11.5 or 12. Can't imagine going up 1.5 sizes, though. The SGs were the only one I am aware of that were ludicrously small for their given size. **** made/makes no sense.

^I actually just bought scream greens last night in the size I have always worn in huarache runners...you're making me concerned they won't fit now :lol:

I've had numerous huaraches in the past...only pair I currently have are the tech fleece which I think fit a bit smaller than any other pair I've worn

all the other pairs I had probably released about 10-15 years ago

if anyone can provide some insight, how do the scream green from 2014 fit compared to the tech fleece?

^I actually just bought scream greens last night in the size I have always worn in huarache runners...you're making me concerned they won't fit now :lol:

I've had numerous huaraches in the past...only pair I currently have are the tech fleece which I think fit a bit smaller than any other pair I've worn

all the other pairs I had probably released about 10-15 years ago

if anyone can provide some insight, how do the scream green from 2014 fit compared to the tech fleece?
They won't fit, unfortunately. Or they will, technically, but they will be tight as ****. I don't have the tech fleece so can't comment on that but I'd be shocked if they were as small as the 2014 scream greens. Like I said, the comments about the SGs is not the normal NT sizing debate, and it is not down to how some people like a tighter fit and some prefer a looser fit. I have Nike-perfect feet: I am a size 11 in every one of the 100-plus pairs of new Nikes/retro Jordans/retro Nikes I own. Sure, some shoes fit a bit more snug or loose than others, but I'm still an 11 in all of them comfortably--except for Huarache runners, and especially the scream greens. I don't even wear my pair anymore because they are so small. Sorry for the bad news but there's no way around it.
EDIT: Unless, that is, you've always gone up in sizing on Huaraches compared to your typical size in every other Nike. But if you wear a size 10 in your other Nikes/Jordans and bought the SGs in size 10, you're not going to be happy.

I've got both. TTS 14, buy Huas in a 15.

TF feels a bit roomier than the SGs. My toes don't quite hit the edge whereas on the SGs my big toe touches the end. And that's a full size up.

That hat!

I have 2 pairs of scream greens and yes they run a full size small. Time for a retro already jeez

They won't fit, unfortunately. Or they will, technically, but they will be tight as ****. I don't have the tech fleece so can't comment on that but I'd be shocked if they were as small as the 2014 scream greens. Like I said, the comments about the SGs is not the normal NT sizing debate, and it is not down to how some people like a tighter fit and some prefer a looser fit. I have Nike-perfect feet: I am a size 11 in every one of the 100-plus pairs of new Nikes/retro Jordans/retro Nikes I own. Sure, some shoes fit a bit more snug or loose than others, but I'm still an 11 in all of them comfortably--except for Huarache runners, and especially the scream greens. I don't even wear my pair anymore because they are so small. Sorry for the bad news but there's no way around it.
EDIT: Unless, that is, you've always gone up in sizing on Huaraches compared to your typical size in every other Nike. But if you wear a size 10 in your other Nikes/Jordans and bought the SGs in size 10, you're not going to be happy.
I generally wear 9.5 in Jordans and Nike retros like Air Force 1's and Dunks

though, I can size down to 9 in Dunks, Air Force 1's, and some Jordans (such as Jordan 1)

as I mentioned, I have had numerous Huarache runners in the past...only pair I have currently is the tech fleece

all size 10, the tech fleece happens to run a bit smaller but I think maybe the material is thicker than the standard mesh on the other pairs I used to have...I actually swapped the sole out with a thinner sole to make them fit a bit better

Sorry to add on the sizing talk but does the 2018 release Huarache 91' OG colorways have the same sizing as the 2014 Scream Green and other GR that year?

Planning to buy Purple Punch colorway not sure if the sizing are fix, i went half size up on my Scream Green and other GR

Back
Top Bottom