HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

Ouch! Smh. Main reason they need to release these in the ‘91 mold. The last run was just way too tight.

It's why I haven't worn my scream greens yet. Snapped the back strap on the original 2000 retro years ago and was so sad I did that. Won't repeat it. Please Nike, release the OG Scream Green with the '91 treatment

EE0C4078-7E1A-4A89-B914-ABBDC28971AB.jpeg
OFFS

https://sneakernews.com/2019/06/07/nike-air-max-1-huarache-dna-chapter-1-pack-release-info/

Where's this pack? I want those SG 1s :lol:

Nice! Where did you pick yours up?

All the sneaker blogs said June release but here we are, two months later...

Saw Purple Punches for around $60 and Magentas for ~$65 at Jimmyjazz just a few hours ago. Now their site is down again. Purples I believe were US 6, 7 and maybe 11 and 11.5. Magentas had more sizes left, but sold out from 8 to 9.5 or 10.

Last edited:
How is sizing on Huaraches now? Last ones I got were the SG and they were super small. I'm 10.5 in AM1 and went 11 and they were still small. Have they fixed that?

For me going full size up would be definitely big. For reference I'm tts in fk trainers and am1 pinnacles (however pinnacles are 0.5 sz long but other than that they fit good).
I think I've seen people itt say they've fixed it but just wanted to check. The SG were definitely super small.

@purple sneaks dhtowng dhtowng tigo0240 tigo0240

What are we thinking on sizing on these? I'm 10.5 in AM1. 11 or 11.5 in these?

For the AM1 DNA I’d go with my recent run of AM1 sizing which is TTS (size 10) for me.

For ‘91 qs huaraches, for me they fit more perfect at .5 up from your tts. Where as the previous retro run of huaraches (i.e. SGs) run super snug and I could’ve/should’ve gone up a full size (size 11). Could’ve gotten away with TTS (10) on ‘91 qs but .5 up is the sweet spot for me.

For the AM1 DNA I’d go with my recent run of AM1 sizing which is TTS.

For ‘91 qs huaraches, for me they fit more perfect at .5 up from your tts. Where as the previous retro run of huaraches (i.e. SGs) run super snug and I could’ve/should’ve gone up a full size. Could’ve gotten away with TTS on ‘91 qs but .5 up is the sweet spot for me.
Hmm oh well I went 11.5 lol. I'm 10.5 in AM1 and 11 in a lot of things. I wear 11 in more models than I do 10.5 honestly. I just wear 90% Am1 so 10.5 is my normal default.

Hmm oh well I went 11.5 lol. I'm 10.5 in AM1 and 11 in a lot of things. I wear 11 in more models than I do 10.5 honestly. I just wear 90% Am1 so 10.5 is my normal default.

always full size up in huaraches IMO...so 11.5 should be gravy

I like them to hug my foot, not strangle it to death.

Back
Top Bottom