HUARACHE LE RETRO 30th anniversary release this year???

I wouldn’t full size up on ‘91 qs, at all. That’d be bad advise.

Disclaimer: I'm a true size 14, so I have no choice but to buy a 15

However, the ONLY pair of huaraches that felt the slightest bit "big" were indeed the '91 QS builds. Even then, I have no problem with extra toe room. The leather is extra soft and thin, which also makes them feel roomier. But anything before those? My size 15 scream greens felt like size 13s.

Not sure if I mentioned, but I finally tried these in a half size up, since they were out of my size. Definitely comfortable. Decided not to cop them though.

DCA85F0A-0CC6-4B14-ABB9-8D84B68959D1.jpeg
Definitely the minority but I actually like these

My AM1 SGs were lights out. Nice leather and loooove the green. Even a green box!

Nike's out of their damn mind if they sent these to outlets...

Love the concept and execution. Now how about doing it in the OG Royal blue? THAT would get me to buy a pair.

I wanted to have one of those OG cws but there just doesn't seem to be a consensus regarding sizing.
.5 size up, full size up, I think I've even seen people mentioning not sizing up at all.

And there were not a lot of shops selling them here locally, to be able to try them on.

I wanted to have one of those OG cws but there just doesn't seem to be a consensus regarding sizing.
.5 size up, full size up, I think I've even seen people mentioning not sizing up at all.

And there were not a lot of shops selling them here locally, to be able to try them on.

I went full size up and was perfect

18CD6FA7-CE4B-4302-B775-B09C426568AC.jpeg
3B79A05A-318B-4BBA-8B38-377631B41E54.jpeg

Doubled-up today at my local outlet. Used an additional 10% off courtesy of an offer from the Nike app when I’m-store.

I went .5 up and they fit perfectly. Usually a 9, so went 9.5 in these. Also, both boxes had the “Have you hugged your foot today?” pin in them. :smile:

Last edited:
18CD6FA7-CE4B-4302-B775-B09C426568AC.jpeg
3B79A05A-318B-4BBA-8B38-377631B41E54.jpeg

Doubled-up today at my local outlet. Used an additional 10% off courtesy of an offer from the Nike app when I’m-store.

I went .5 up and they fit perfectly. Usually a 9, so went 9.5 in these. Also, both boxes had the “Have you hugged your foot today?” pin in them. :smile:
Where was this?

I love my purple punches. Wore them so many times and they still look great! Awesome cw. I’d def grab 2 more pairs for that price up there^^^

Back
Top Bottom