HUF Sutter & Hayes Official Thread.

^^^^^This will be my favorite HUF shop for sure. A whole lot of stuff going on this weekend. I'll be at this thing and the Krooked ting tomarrow....
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: [email protected]

ima be there saturday. I just noticed the flyer is wrong it says sunday the 14th.
"there's no replacement for displacement"

I ma just going on Sunday for the festivites cause I heard its going to rain tomarrow. And to dude that wants the shirts, they got a whole gang load of them so don't trip. Peep the pics on their HUF blog......and the fitteds, beware of Lito.
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: [email protected]

lol...what time does Lito get there usually. im planning on stopping by around 9:30-10
TEAM BAY AREA
Reppin The Bay Area : 510​

^ If your willing to wait thats a good time to get their. The store doesnt open till 11 but I'm going to assume that theres going to be a short line if none at all...hopefully.

I'm heading down around 12 or 1. I don't feel like waiting, if I get something great if I dont...more money back into the bank.

hayes getting the shirts/fitteds too? I always hear that there's a shorter line at hayes but can never find parking
sarcasm is hard to tell online

Any pictures of the shirts?

Saturday, April 14, 2007
NEW AT 812 SUTTER
-@#%$ AWESOME
-BENNY GOLD
-2 BENNY GOLD NEW ERAS
-18 HUF NEW ERAS
-3 HUF GANG FIVE PANELS
-4 HUF CHEETAH FIVE PANELS
-HUF ARCH LOGO HOODIE
-HUF 10K HOODIE
-HUF ADI HOODIE
-HUF SKYLINE PULLOVER
-HUF LOGO CREW
-HUF X MASH
posted by MEGA

TEAM SF GIANTS
BEAT LA
Bonds(3) 737

that just looks like another huf store...... :smh:
smh.gif

r.i.p. huf, this is like bay's uniform

not trying to create animosity or anything of that nature, but when you say "r.i.p. huf, this is like bay's uniform" it urks me when people say these types of comments. i mean people have different views, but its just like saying, "oakland a's is like the east bay uniform" whats wrong with flossin your area or supporting the near by shop?

^
You can't compare a sports team and a store. Most of the people now days wear Huf clothing to be "cool". It doesn't bother me, but I know what these people are talking about.

TEAM WARRIORS
[table][tr][td]G-MAIL[/td][td]EbAY[/td][td]AIM[/td][/tr][/table]​
"Unlucky number 13 won't come the Warriors' way this season."

I think that Huf has some really nice stuff and some really ugly stuff, occasionally I'll buy their product - like I'm feeling some the hoodies they just released - clean...............
* AKA $crilla John$on *​

^ :wow:
eek.gif
: I knew I should have went today >:
mad.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS
BEAT LA
Bonds(3) 737

Back
Top Bottom