HUF Sutter & Hayes Official Thread.

Late Night New Era update for everybody...

I'm down in SoCal, but my sister went to Huf for me and was the LAST person to get into the store before closing. She said that there was still a line of 20+ people when she got there 20 mins before closing. Anyway, she got me a Benny Gold, Black Damier, and the 3m polkadot - all in size 3/4ths. I'm not sure if they had the plaid's left (they look a little to crazy for me, so I didn't ask her to look) but I'm pretty sure that all the other fitteds are still in stock. Hope this helps, and good luck to those stopping by today.

Peace

How much are plain hoodies like these ones:
IMG_5331-716754.jpg

IMG_5330-796211.jpg

leather checkered fit a little small and shallow. Can't really pop the factory stitches cause of the material. all the others seem to fit fine and not shallow!!!!

TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

All pick-ups in 7 5/8

LV (brown)
(2) 3m Polka dot (one sold)
(2) Huf Madras

:smh:
smh.gif
@ the $230+ I spent

I need the blue plaid :frown:
frown.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS
BEAT LA
Bonds(3) 737

Just got the 3Ms and an etch a sketch fitted. they still had some of the LV ones on display and pretty much everything other than the plaid ones

Forgot to ask for the price of the hoodies though, also the price of the earthquake shirt. Anyone know the prices for em?
sarcasm is hard to tell online

The shirt is $70, expensive but the quality is superb. As far as the hoody, I picked one up yesterday for $128. I'm referring to the one with the HUF logo on the side of the chest. I picked up the grey/neon green one. Very nice quality by the way and it fits very good too.
Contact me via email or aim at: [email protected].
San Francisco, Bay Area get at me with goods!

I'm surprised, I thought the Benny Gold would be a lot more popular. Reguardless, I still think it's one of the nicest to be released.

Also, did anybody pic up the fitteds with Huf in cursive, I'd like to see what they look like up close.

^^ the benny gold fitteds looked alright but didn't like the fabric, can't explain it but it felt plastic like.

the cursive hufs were okay too but the shape looked weird though, maybe it wasn't for the other hats but the one i tried on felt weirdly shaped
sarcasm is hard to tell online

the benny gold's were ok, but not for 50 a piece
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Checked out the block party today and saw some peeps I knew. Free beer, free tacos, good weather and skating....hopefully there will be more stuff like this. I just wish I got there a little early to check out the merchandise. I still need to cop the white/blue "H" fitted so if anyone got a size 7 1/2....I got HUFquake series 1 hat for trades. Big ups to Massan for letting me in the shop to check it out before people came flooding in.....and those new Chocolate decks are FIRE!
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: [email protected]

49bfzuq.jpg

Are there anymore ofthose Black and Grey checkeredones in the back of the box? Also is that a leather hat like the brown ones?

Does anyone know if HUF still have any fitteds left or did everyone clean them out on Sunday. I know they made between 100-200 quantity per fitted but I'm sure people bought a lot within the first 2 days of the release.
Contact me via email or aim at: [email protected].
San Francisco, Bay Area get at me with goods!

Quote:
know they made between 100-200 quantity per fitted but I'm sure people bought a lot within the first 2 days of the release.

I am going to check during my lunch break today so I'll let you know.....
- Fong$tarr

Just got back.....from what I know about the hats. not sure about sizes but I am sure they're scattered....

- NO PLAID HATS!!!

Available:

- all 3 LV hats in green, black, brown (as I was there, dudes were buyin multi sizes. Just call them up before you head out)
- Black on black polka dot
- Script hat (all colros)
- Regular etch a sketch logo fitted (all sizes)
- Both Benny hats are available

Most clothes seem to be still there but I really wasn't checking it out and I had a limited time to stay. Hope that helps......

If anyone has the white/blue "h" plad joint in a 7 1/2...I got a HUFquake for yah....
- Fong$tarr

The size I saw was a 7 1/4. I didn't even bother asking for my size cause I have a lot of black fitteds. I want to say you have a good chance still but just call them up....
- Fong$tarr

Back
Top Bottom