HUF Sutter & Hayes Official Thread.

LITO IS GRINDIN'......
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

I wonder how many hats the hustla picked up
"there's no replacement for displacement"

49bfzuq.jpg
8)
glasses.gif

are we allowed to post up live ebay auctions?

dude calling the multicolor plaid hats "Fruity Pebbles". asking for $130 shipped :wow:
eek.gif

I think all the plaid+lv hats are done.

Naw no mash shirts.. i dont think they're selling. They have it at the clothing store.

any left on those polka dot fitteds? price on crewnecks?
also hayes didn't get any of this stuff at all?
sarcasm is hard to tell online

^ From what I heard hayes got about half of the 18 different styles of hats.
For those of you who went of sutter whats left Styles/ and or sizes 7 5/8 or 7 3/4? And where the prices time same for all of them? Im guessing there were not all the same.

:\
ohwell.gif
:frown:
frown.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS
BEAT LA
Bonds(3) 737

i was there around 6pm. the bule plaid fitted are sold out. one size left of the white plaid ones (which is mostly likely gone now). still had all the leather fitted (dont know the sizes). the plaid fitted go for $42.00. the leather fitted go fro around $50.00

TEAM HYPEBEAST​

"So What if Our Parents are Loaded"
LIMITED KICKS, EXPENSIVE DENIM, INDY TEES, SHARK HOODIES

Lito. >:
mad.gif
Hook it up! :lol:
laugh.gif

The line was pretty wack. I got there around 3. Stayed for 30 mins and the line didn't move at all. Decided to just pass.

-w

get at me AyoKamikaze. i got the polkadot 7 3/8 that i dont want......... and yes there was still a line even at 6pm

TEAM HYPEBEAST​

"So What if Our Parents are Loaded"
LIMITED KICKS, EXPENSIVE DENIM, INDY TEES, SHARK HOODIES

^^what's on sale at stussy? still going on tomorrow?

and damn, didn't know that hustlin is han (i'm the dude who bought ur tiffs n huf am1 btw)
sarcasm is hard to tell online

i was there several hours ago..lined up @ like 3, took an hour before i got in, walked out with some shoes :smile: place is sweet. need to come by today for the fitted. hope they still have my size.

thanks for returning my ID marcus lol

Back
Top Bottom