HUF Sutter & Hayes Official Thread.

^ I saw some when I went a week or two ago.
Quality is great but the price is scaring people away.

Late update but a lot of Supreme gear at HUF now.

IMG_5696-730530.jpg

IMG_5673-710467.jpg

IMG_5671-769804.jpg

IMG_5678-796464.jpg

IMG_5675-773158.jpg

IMG_5676-742409.jpg

IMG_5685-794937.jpg

IMG_5681-748857.jpg

IMG_5683-718585.jpg

IMG_5686-700256.jpg

IMG_5688-781650.jpg

IMG_5689-748290.jpg

-w

does any one know if they still have the supreme x joe cool shirts? the world famous or the box logo ones

^A friend told me most all of the box tees got taken out by beasts. They might have more in the back if any. The supreme box fitteds I assume would be the same price range as regular($35-$45).
-w

not really feelin' those, that's a good thing, i need to save some money now LOL.
NT REFS:diplomat0686, j2o, PETEROCK1, theonetheycalljudd, XimTHATdudeX​

I'm feeling that first fitted. That's a nice old design.
I sense a line for these new plaids :lol:
laugh.gif

-w

For some reason, the only plaid that works imo is white and especially red cause that's the staple lumberjack color. Blue and yellow just don't look right.....And the overuse of the "H"s on the back is just OD. The nice simple HUF logo or no logo would have been cool....
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: [email protected]
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

Anyone know the release date on these?

Mets/Knicks colorway and blue plaid for me.
TEAM SF GIANTS
Being a Dodger fan is like being a felon

Mets/Knicks colorway, black and white, and all 3 lumberjacks for me. I like the HHHHHHHHH, I think its dope and something else than the clean look they've been putting out forever now. Mets/Knicks colorway is my favorite and the design is pretty ill.
Hit me up if you have HUF fitteds in 7 1/4

AIM= cubbyfresh

im kinda feelin the yellow one. IMO if you wear a plaid shirt with this, itll look like you tryin too hard too match.

the other fitted's logo is too big for me.

I was gonna swing by and pick up a SUPREME mesh fitted but they wanted $76 plus tax!!! F'n crazy! Passed but would've been nice.
The new fitteds look aight...nothing to loose sleep over.
just my 2 pennies.
peace

I'm definitely feeling the yellow plaid. How soon is soon? Maybe before I go on vacation at the end of the week? I already missed out on the Madras ones. I don't want to miss out on these too.
TEAM SF GIANTS
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

hufspr07_3-780932.jpg
:wow:
eek.gif

"Bathed in sweat, bent over and gasping for breath at the finish line, the athlete might have wondered aloud if this is what death must feel like. In time, this same athlete will surely realize the opposite. Indeed, this is what life feels like."

Back
Top Bottom