HUF Sutter & Hayes Official Thread.

Anyone see Lupe Fiasco @ Huf today? :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS
Being a Dodger fan is like being a felon

new fitteds are ok. still lookin for the blue madra!!!
WANTED:STASH BW,FP STAB 1s,MITA95s,ZOOM95s,ALL SZ 12

:::THE BAY BEFORE IT WAS "THE BAY":::

Anyone need a RayFong New Era in 7 1/8 NDS? Trade or sale hit me up
Hit me up if you have HUF fitteds in 7 1/4

AIM= cubbyfresh

On a side not, any more info on the new fitteds dropping?
Hit me up if you have HUF fitteds in 7 1/4

AIM= cubbyfresh

^ wat kind of hat is that?... they just dropped at huf?..also more info on those new huf fitteds!..please
4L8O15S16T23!42​

for those who are wondering when the new huf fitteds are dropping, just keep checking the huf website.
PHOENIX SUNS
Eyes on the Prize
SPURS=PLAY DIRTY

is there any supreme stuff there now?
TEAM corNhuskers​
FOR SALE...
DS STUSSY FREE (11)
DS CARDINAL VII (10)
DS KICKS/HI CHUKKAS (8.5)

AyoKamikaze, do you know if they have the m.n. fitted at hayes and sutter? or just sutter? thanks.

^I would probably say sutter. Hayes barely gets the better stuff. Should be a easy pick up too.

These apparently dropped as well.

rtemagicc_saint_alfred_sta_caps-795198.jpg

St. Alfreds
-w

got this at hypebeast:

Quote:
Heres a look at an upcoming collection of Huf and DVS designed 3M reflective sneakers. Available in four different solid tone colorways, these sneakers will surely light up any room you enter. Its interesting to see the extensive use of colored 3M material seen on the black and red models. Matching t-shirts and fitted caps will be released alongside the sneakers. Look for these to drop this summer.
PHOENIX SUNS
Eyes on the Prize
SPURS=PLAY DIRTY

:wow:
eek.gif
that 3m hat is INSAAANE.

those 3m red dvs's are coo too...not sure how i feel about them. but that hat is copped.

:x
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

"Bathed in sweat, bent over and gasping for breath at the finish line, the athlete might have wondered aloud if this is what death must feel like. In time, this same athlete will surely realize the opposite. Indeed, this is what life feels like."

MR fitted is pretty clean, Lupe is pretty wack...
For Sale:

Nike Dunk Low "Krispy Klean x Common" (DS with Mixtape, size 13) -- $350 shipped

That hat will be mines!... anyways went by today... i didnt see any of those STA hats... they still had some supreme stuff as for the hats i saw a blue one and the grey suede one...not sure about sizes...

their returns/store credit is wack... i returned a shirt today and i wanted to use that store credit i had to buy one of those maiden fitteds(still some left) but the guy said i wont be able to get the store credit till tomorrow... i should asked keith since he was there if i could just use it today

news about those fitteds i asked one guy in the skate store and he said next sat.. and i asked another in the clothing store on the left and he said check back next month :rolleyes
eyes.gif
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Anybody got info on the (3 pairs) of Free Trails that dropped today?
For Sale:

Nike Dunk Low "Krispy Klean x Common" (DS with Mixtape, size 13) -- $350 shipped

^from what marcus told me, they do that 1 day wait period because the credit isnt in effect until the system refreshes, which is when they turn the computers on the morning...yeah its preety lame.

in any case, with whatever day the hats come out, i'll be there for a green one. but the dvs'....ehh not so much

Back
Top Bottom