HUF Sutter & Hayes Official Thread.

JunkyItchin247- None of those Huf hats were released (

JAYMATIK- Check there myspace page I heard they give the release dates of items before they update the site.

Just Dimond Supply and DQM fitteds have been released. Check the site for pictures.
TEAM SF GIANTS

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

I rolled out the Friday...off the top of my head
Sutter - script ones in a few different colors, bbc, and a few supreme ones left.
Hayes - Had the Louis Vuitton style hats

If the new HUF joints dropped, I'm pretty sure everyone would know the release day before hand...

Btw, anyone have a rainbow madras they are letting go in a 7 3/8- 7 1/2 for a decent price? Hit me up.
-w

Asked about the Plaid Fitteds today, First I heard next weekend. After that another person said most likely this month because they are still printing T's and such.

Quote:
Asked about the Plaid Fitteds today, First I heard next weekend. After that another person said most likely this month because they are still printing T's and such.
hufxhi_2.jpg
ULTRA VITALENCEFS: AJ 12 BLK/RED, AJ 13 WHEATS. SZ.11 CHEAP!FS: BENNY GOLD X HUF X NEW ERA. SZ. 7 1/2 brand new DS

as for the plaid fitteds, one of the workers told me they already got them in the back, but there not gonna put them out yet because there waiting on the shirts first. i guess its like a set. kinda like the huf chain link clothes and fitted. but dude said hopefully this friday or saturday

TEAM HYPEBEAST​

"So What if Our Parents are Loaded"
LIMITED KICKS, EXPENSIVE DENIM, INDY TEES, SHARK HOODIES

did anyone buy something from the Benny Gold online store?
pretty much everything was sold out by yesterday

I have a Huf Hella Hyphy hat in white 7 1/2 I dont really want to sell it or trade for another Huf hat (its not out of the question tho :nerd:
nerd.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS

Double post my bad guys
TEAM SF GIANTS

Skateshop # is 1-415-674-3744
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

I don't see update on their websites concerning their fittes, unless I'm just missing it. If anyone has info let me know. Thank you.
***SELLING 90s hip hop vinyl and DJ equipment. Contact me if interested!***

what colors are supposed to drop for the plaids? i was just there a couple of days ago and forgot to ask eugene.

I don't think its happening this weekend, damn! drop already!
Hit me up if you have HUF fitteds in 7 1/4

AIM= cubbyfresh

Back
Top Bottom