HUF Sutter & Hayes Official Thread.

^^yeah that sucks about yur meter ticket. in sf the meter are in full effect except sundays. downtown, fishermans warf, and a few other place the meters are in full effect all week. everytime i go to huf i just park fright in fron in the bus zone. i know is like almost 300 for the ticket but i never got one. knock on wood.

TheeQuickness yeah dude, who were you? I usually keep it DL.

Here are mine. 7 1/4 made in china, my favorite. haha.
" />
Hit me up if you have HUF fitteds in 7 1/4

AIM= cubbyfresh

did some favors for those who asked to pick up fitteds, got you guys covered. jaymatik and mump jan get at me!

pickups for the weekend
539314756_7a60c31eca.jpg

i wanted the blue plaid colorway, but me and my homeboy's sizes were sold out.
For Sale 8-8.5:05 Halloween AF1 (8)03 Varsity Dunk High (8.5)

Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sBlackToe1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

TheeQuikeness, I remember now. You were like 2 or 3 folks ahead of me. Next timeI'll say whats up. did you make out with hella fitteds or just for yourself?
Hit me up if you have HUF fitteds in 7 1/4

AIM= cubbyfresh

For those looking the new fitteds did you try Hayes? I went there around 2 and they pretty much had sizes. Even for the plaids.

Huf closes @ 7pm.

Most sizes of larger fitteds are left. All 7 1/4 is gone from both stores. Dudes at Hayes told me if you're 7 1/4, its the first sizes to go first. Bascially go the first day or you're SOL.

fitteds above Huf's are all from UpperPlayground.
Grey - "Im in a SAN FRANCISCO state of mind"
Black - Filthy Scum Cali REP

just got my 7 3/4 in the blue plaids today at hayes. around 3:30 @#%$.

oh yeah didn't look for it the other day but do they still have that earthquake tee? the one that costs $70?
sarcasm is hard to tell online

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

I just bought fitteds for myself, and one for a friend. friend couldn't come up with the money so I gotta put it up for sale.

What fitted styles does Huf still have in size 7 1/4?
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

the smallest sz left is a 7 5/8 in plaid and knicks colorway.
"there's no replacement for displacement"

dont be a menace.. which earthquake tee?... the grey with black sleeves?...if tahts wat your talkin bout i think i saw one at sutter clothing store

4L8O15S16T23!42​

Back
Top Bottom