HUF Sutter & Hayes Official Thread.

tomorrow's confirmed for the fitteds. said so on their blog.

see you guys there
sarcasm is hard to tell online

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Yeah about that Dark Green & black plaid fitted, the huf site said all the fitteds are dropping tomorrow but it still said no mention of the green and black one, i've seen that hat before but no word on it's release date yet, that's one I'm really looking forward too.

8)
glasses.gif
8)
glasses.gif
8)
glasses.gif
8)
glasses.gif
8)
glasses.gif
8)
glasses.gif
8)
glasses.gif
8)
glasses.gif
8)
glasses.gif
8)
glasses.gif
8)
glasses.gif
8)
glasses.gif

Damn it, Im suppose to go to tracy today. So its offcial that they dropped the plaids today?

Can anyone confirm if it was just the plaids that dropped today?
***SELLING 90s hip hop vinyl and DJ equipment. Contact me if interested!***

I heard from my boy that was there this morning, there was a shorter line at the "hayes" location than the HUGE one at "sutter". I'm assuming there's more left at "hayes". He said they had all 3 plaid colorways and he cop'd me the blue and yellow, btw. :D
happy.gif

I was there this morning. Got there like at 1030 and there was maybe 4 people in line. No big deal, went across the street and had breakfast. By that time it was like 1115, went to chill at the park and grabbed some sun. The line was small the whole time, maybe 10 deep at one point. Either way I let the line die down and then walked in and picked up 5 of the 6 they had available.

All 3 plaid colorways and the black/white and knicks colorways.

Decided to drive to Sutter and check out the scene. Woah, crazy. Hella folks still in line. Hayes had a lot of fitteds, maybe 100 of each. These are probably still available.

Peace
Hit me up if you have HUF fitteds in 7 1/4

AIM= cubbyfresh

was just at sutter at like 1 pm no lines,displays were 7 1/2 but didn't have my 3/4s in the green or blue plaids. they did have a 5/8 and 7/8 in the blue but just copped the knicks and black/white ones

23nando23 were you dude in purple huf chains hoody?

my friend flaked on his 7 1/2 green plaid..so i gotta put it up for sale..

they put up pics of the 3M hats on their blog, gonna be a summer release. definitely getting the black ones

does anyone have pics of the green plaid??

my homegirl picked up the blue and yellow for me... but i wanna know what the green one looks like...

thanks.

3M is next...

Word to Lito.

5zeow03.jpg

I should've picked up that knicks colors one.
-w

Dont be a menace, They did have 7 3/4's cause I went at 2:15 and still copped my size in all 3 colors./

went around 4:00 HAYES...still had many sizes left for all 3...copped the blue ones...
Make today the tomorrow you dreamed of yesterday

If anyone is going to HUF and can pick this hat for me in 7 1/2, I'll reimburse you plus tip!

" />

***SELLING 90s hip hop vinyl and DJ equipment. Contact me if interested!***

uzzle, sucks for me then, cause I asked em in both green and blue in a 3/4 and said they didnt have em. i'll probably check out hayes tomorrow though. might pick up another of the black/white one to try and customize it into neon green

Can anyone tell me are there anymore shops in the city or online with the Fly Milk Blazer SBs? Also how do they fit and what size should i get if i wear a 7 usually.

I don't think they came out on any online spots.Your best bet is either e-bay or try calling 510 skate in berkeley there gone at both huf's,stussy and FTC I believe. Good luck im looking for a size 11 myself >:
mad.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

anyone got 7 1/2 or want to get a 7 1/2 in the blue plaid. Help a brother out. Ill give a finder's fee.

im not tryna sell but i was plannin on just buying three hats today but i ended up having enough for four hats...knicks and 2 diff plaids...walked to my car and spotted a freakin parkin ticket for 50 soo im prolly gonna let go of one of those plaids...

ps: i thought parking was free on the streets on weekends... i drove around and EVERY meter was expired yet somehow i got a ticket...
4L8O15S16T23!42​

Back
Top Bottom