HUF Sutter & Hayes Official Thread.

The beasts got there early on Saturday, most of the "good stuff" was long gone by then.
For Sale:

Nike AF1 "Year of the Dog" HYPERSTRIKE (Worn 1x, size 13) -- $425 shipped

Nike Dunk Low "Krispy Klean x Common" (DS with Mixtape, size 13) -- $350 shipped

Quote:
I don't feel comfortable even walking INTO huf. If I were to work there, they'd have some at lease ONE good employee

i say wassup all the time and sometimes strike up a conversation.
they are koo folks.

i wonder if there was a line for the supreme gear....
i never even bothered...shirts retailin for 60 is too much.

i know camo fitteds came out...was there also boxcap fitteds?

^^^ now i feel better not going, lol
is HUF gonna stock up on some new supreme gear you think?
oh, and check the sig

www.karmaloop.com20% OFF!!! use Rep Code: KK5061

^ The fact that it is so limited and ofcoure Hype doen't hurt.

I was thinking back about Huf today. Which leads me to my next question what AND when was your first purchase at Huf? Mine was some GR Nike Dunk Mids (Tan/ blue/ brown) in the summer of 04 :pimp:
pimp.gif

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

Quote:
AND when was your first purchase at Huf?

Like Winter of 02' cause I saw the shop in Skateboarder Mag and they were talking about the release of the Zoo York dunk. Went and they barely had anything, but bought the Red Sneaker Book and later, some Ipaths grasshoppers and DVS HUF 2s......
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: [email protected]

Quote:
^ The fact that it is so limited and ofcoure Hype doen't hurt.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

When the Unkles dropped, that was my first time there.
-w

My first purchase was when the grand opening day, when first series SBs were $75.
"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

Quote:
I don't feel comfortable even walking INTO huf. If I were to work there, they'd have some at lease ONE good employee
:lol:
laugh.gif
--------------------------------
people always say to me "Don't forget about me when you make the NBA."
I shoulda said to them "If I don't make it, I hope you don't forget about ME." - William Gates, Hoop Dreams​

Maybe y'all should try talking to them... A lot of the cats there are chill, just gotta loosen up...
For Sale:

Nike Dunk Low "Krispy Klean x Common" (DS with Mixtape, size 13) -- $350 shipped

Summer 2004 during the 50% off sale - picked up a pair of Red Manchester United FC's & brown/red ACG Wildwoods
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you did anything at all"

Anyone care to post pics of the animal print fitteds Huf released today :nerd:
nerd.gif
? Did they sellout? If not anyone no if they have any left in 7 3/4 or 7 5/8? Thanks :D
happy.gif

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

^^^^Here ya go...These are the Leilow Animal Print New Eras that HUF released....

Absolutely ridiculous and straight garbage in my opinion........

RTEmagicC_leilow_ne_1-01.jpg.jpg

most new safari/animal prints items are horrible now and days.
Quote:
You ever see two guys with the same pair of shoes on talkin about how cool it is that they both have that pair? Hell no. You know damn well it's like two girls at a dance wearin the same dress, pure hate.

-ness

Wow.... :lol:
laugh.gif

Btw I have a Huf Damier print in 7 5/8. Looking for a 7 3/8 or 7 1/2 to trade.
-w

Back
Top Bottom