HUF Sutter & Hayes Official Thread.

[bayareaflip[/b] - i actually saw that one on display! it wa slike putting a bucket on my head. i gues si was there before you that day.

re: the crookedness on Huf hats, i noticed some were straight, some weren't. but if you look at any New Eras, the same thing happens with team logos. sometimes they end up high, or low or off center, etc...

After a quick search of ebay :rolleyes
eyes.gif
>:
mad.gif
and nothing to show for it, NT I need your help...
-black huf hat with the white "H"
- Hufquake Vol 2.0 teal/green
-purple huf hat with the white "H"
If anyone has these DS in 7 5/8 or 3/4 these pm with pics and prices :wink:
wink.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS
BEAT LA Barry Bonds (6)740

what's the smallest size for huf hats?
btw, nice huf hats everyone. sucks that the H's on their hats are crooked

^ its ok lou, you'll get it back.... some day.

i hate crooked logos!
heres my sig:

FS: NEW HUF OLIVE DAMIER FITTED SIZE 7 3/8 and RARE HUF PURPLE/WHITE FITTED SIZE 7 3/8

IM LOOKING FOR THE NEW MULTI-COLOR PLAID FITTED in 7 3/8 ALSO!

Quote:
black huf hat with the white "H"

purple huf hat with the white "H"

If anyone has these DS in 7 5/8 or 3/4 these pm with pics and prices

Hey LB510, sounds like you have a nice little search ahead of you. These two hats are definitely a couple of heaters, especially in a 5/8 or 3/4. The black hat with the white "H" is one of my grails and have been on the hunt for some time now with no luck!!!

Quote:
Also I have a question what year was the Huf houndstooth hat released?

I think those did come out in 2005...Again, I wish you the BEST of LUCK on finding these!!! If I hear of anything I'll let you know!!!

the 1st houndstooth print hat came out in 04. the print was even and it didn't have the red line. then in 05 they made the 2nd version. its impossible to find the first one edition. I've found one I should be getting soon once I work out a price.
"there's no replacement for displacement"

^Post pics when you get it in. Sounds pretty nice.

I still need info on how to deep clean the houndstooth fitted. Mines is too dirty.
-w

why is it so hard to get a blue madra fitted in a 8?!?!?!
WANTED:STASH BW,FP STAB 1s,MITA95s,ZOOM95s,ALL SZ 12

:::THE BAY BEFORE IT WAS "THE BAY":::

^ Thanks guys for all the help on the houndstooth hat.

JunkyItchin247- Thanks help is much needed. I managed to find both hats a little while ago from two different users but I couldn't tell what size they were from the pics. I'm hoping there my size and there willing to sell either of them. I'll give an update when I get one.

Who has sold all/ the hats they planed to sell from the last release?
sold- brown LV $85
sold- black & white madras $70
sold- 3m $50 (for a friend)
kept- 3m
kept- black & white madras
The total came out to 230 something

I didn't quite break even $25 short, but still able to keep two, although the goal was three; a multi colored plaid :frown:
frown.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS
BEAT LA Barry Bonds (6)740

I need the Madras, Houndstooth, and Buffalo in 7 1/4 if anyone here has one. Decided to just post this here since you guys can better help me out.
Contact me via email or aim at: [email protected].
San Francisco, Bay Area get at me with goods!

The Ray Fong fitted is one of my favorite (for obvious reasons) but I hate how they made the inside lining white and not black. Mine is all messed up.....
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: [email protected]
TEAM WARRIORS

anyone know howmuch for a set of huf trucks?
or on that note....how much for a whole hookup on a complete board?

^^^Depending on what you get but if you get all the name brand stuff, your looking at maybe around $125. I am sure the colored trucks are more expensive then the regular silver ($40 for 2), name brand board ($50), wheels ($40-30), bearings, grip. I am sure if you add all this up, it will be above $125 but I am sure they should have some sort of deals with completes. If your not trying to go craze on the money, ebay has cheap completes.....
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: [email protected]
TEAM WARRIORS

i got a 7 1/2 in the polka dot if anyone wants it ill let it go for a reasonable price just shoot me an offer.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

Sutter has the Fitted Hawaii New Era. Copped my size today, VERY FRESH...
For Sale:

Nike Dunk Low "Krispy Klean x Common" (DS with Mixtape, size 13) -- $350 shipped

Back
Top Bottom