HUF Sutter & Hayes Official Thread.

I haven't been to HUF in a while but NAO should still be there. I think he's in the clothing store area if anything.....
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: [email protected]
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

Pictures of two new hats dropping soon from HUF.

First one on top is the 3m cap.
Second one in the middle is the stussy x HUF collabo.
Last one if the already released plaid cap.

newera2-798540.jpg

-w

^^^where was that pic taken? Its gonna be mayhem when they dropp the 3M joints. MADNESSSSSSS
Hit me up if you have HUF fitteds in 7 1/4

AIM= cubbyfresh

I'm guessing a camp out for the beast :smh:
smh.gif
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt1vvxBF2PY
This right here is a resellers dream :lol:
laugh.gif

I hope they due 2 or 3 hats per customer else they will be a lot of us empty handed :frown:
frown.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

Huf did an interview with Strictly Fitteds

Quote:
SF: Can you give us a taste of what to expect for the rest of 2007?
KH: Reflective pack. Watch your head blow up - Kicks/hi collab, Ari Marcopoulos, HUF SF arch, and some other hotness that I cant talk about.

can't wait for the Ari Marcopoulos collab

Managed to get the yellow plaid fitted last thursday.. 3/8 fits kinda big.. Where the hell are all the 1/4s at!?

6ba12k1.jpg
MUDVILLE!

^^^1/4's are probably the first size to go. Thistime around they were the firt to sell out. I got 5 out of 6 in my size 1/4 and i could have gotten all 6 but I passed on the black/blue huf circle joint

AIM= cubbyfresh

when did those HUF shirts come out?

TEAM HYPEBEAST​

"So What if Our Parents are Loaded"
LIMITED KICKS, EXPENSIVE DENIM, INDY TEES, SHARK HOODIES

hopefully when the reflective new era comes out i can go by on sunday and pic up a fitted like the quake 1.0

Big ups to bready630 for hooking a brother up from hawaii. LMK if you want something from fitted hawaii

I'm not even gonna try for those hundreds fitteds. good luck with em everyone.
sarcasm is hard to tell online

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

i'm heading over there on friday. anybody got any updates on what fitteds are still there? i'm a 7 5/8 or 3/4
"Why ball in J's if all you're worried about is if they gonna get stepped on..."

~Th@ pn0y pr0d1gy

Honestly I think those Hundreds fitteds are @#%$' silly. I do like the white better than the black but I would never wear it. Maybe if I was 15

AIM= cubbyfresh

i dont like that hundreds hat either. black one was cool, only cuz i know the white will get dirty quick.

25 hats? psh, huf only needs to have 5-6 people in line and the hats will sell out..

when's the exact RD for the 3m fitted. @#%$ is fire.
Quote:
You ever see two guys with the same pair of shoes on talkin about how cool it is that they both have that pair? Hell no. You know damn well it's like two girls at a dance wearin the same dress, pure hate.

-ness

uhh can i file a "stop hyping" request?

haha jk. (didnt like that hufquake video)
need huf fitteds 7 1/2 - 7 2/3

Back
Top Bottom