HUGE EXPLOSION IN SAN BRUNO, CA (Bay)

Erin Brockovich is on her way. I know money can't replace lives but they better sue the hell out of this company.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by marath0n

Why did KCAL just have a caption under a video of the flames that said "ASTEROID LANDING?" Anyone else catch that?

have a DVR? If so take a pic

I was watching another channel
nerd.gif

27xqe50.jpg

Erin Brockovich is on her way. I know money can't replace lives but they better sue the hell out of this company.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by marath0n

Why did KCAL just have a caption under a video of the flames that said "ASTEROID LANDING?" Anyone else catch that?

have a DVR? If so take a pic

I was watching another channel
nerd.gif

27xqe50.jpg

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

Any word on fatalities?

All they are saying is that there are 2 people in the hospital in critical condition and around 20 burn victims.  Of course, there were also 911 calls of people who were stuck in their houses, that emergency crews werent able to get to.
WOWOWOW some dude is on tv who lives really close to the area, says that there has been a gas smell for about a week.  He says pg&e came to their houses then telling people to shut their garages.  But the smell never went away, they never got an update from pg&e, and today "there was an apocolypse."  (his words)
This is a dam shame if this is true. I have an ex that lives near there...couldn't help but call her
ohwell.gif

If gas has been leaking, I wonder what 'spark' caused it to explode.
Any spark, even that of a light switch

Originally Posted by Sco cuddie1

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

Any word on fatalities?

All they are saying is that there are 2 people in the hospital in critical condition and around 20 burn victims.  Of course, there were also 911 calls of people who were stuck in their houses, that emergency crews werent able to get to.
WOWOWOW some dude is on tv who lives really close to the area, says that there has been a gas smell for about a week.  He says pg&e came to their houses then telling people to shut their garages.  But the smell never went away, they never got an update from pg&e, and today "there was an apocolypse."  (his words)
This is a dam shame if this is true. I have an ex that lives near there...couldn't help but call her
ohwell.gif

If gas has been leaking, I wonder what 'spark' caused it to explode.
Any spark, even that of a light switch

Damn. My mother lives 5 miles away from there. First thing I did was call her. Thankfully shes ok especially since shes my only parent left.

Damn. My mother lives 5 miles away from there. First thing I did was call her. Thankfully shes ok especially since shes my only parent left.

LOL WOW the howard stern prank caller called ch4 and mentioned stuff about howard sterns penis and ba ba booey

LOL WOW the howard stern prank caller called ch4 and mentioned stuff about howard sterns penis and ba ba booey

Wow@ at that caption. "Asteroid landing?"

what made it funny was the question mark like they weren't sure

Wow@ at that caption. "Asteroid landing?"

what made it funny was the question mark like they weren't sure

Back
Top Bottom