Hulk Hogan - Finding Hulk Documentary

Man I'd give Linda the biz :evil:

But she's a B for filing for divorce 13 days after her sons accident. I never liked Nick, seemed like an ungrateful douchebag loser living off of dads money and making bad decisions that cost his dad everything. :smh:

But she's a B for filing for divorce 13 days after her sons accident. I never liked Nick, seemed like an ungrateful douchebag loser living off of dads money and making bad decisions that cost his dad everything. :smh:

Agreed on those points. I can't see the video posted, I'm at work. Is this on Youtube or netflix or something?

Agree with that, Thought Brooke took advantage to, especially when Hulk pushed her singing career hooking her up with Paul Wall etc when she had no talent whatsover :x

Basically everybody knew he was a good natured dude and unfortunately it was his family that took advantage as opposed to his friends or business partners. How do you just up and take everything out of the house and ignore dudes phone calls after EVERYTHING he did for you. :smh:

Didn't Hulk smash Brooks music teacher? i remember hearing that was the last draw for Linda

Hulks in a better place though, even though he's not as rich as he used to be and wrestles just to make money. This is his new wife. He sure loves blonds.

Hulk-Hogan-with-Jennifer-McDaniel-and-daughter-Brooke.jpg

F outta here talking about Hulk is a good natured guy. The prick got exactly what he deserved.

Hulk was work $30mill before the divorce, now he only worth 5.

Damn Hulk, "Watcha gonna do after Linda ****s you"?

Basically everybody knew he was a good natured dude and unfortunately it was his family that took advantage as opposed to his friends or business partners. How do you just up and take everything out of the house and ignore dudes phone calls after EVERYTHING he did for you. :smh:

This........ Got a lot of respect for my homie Hogan

:lol:

...but, where did he say he was his role model?

If he thinks hulk is a good natured guy clearly he has his values & morals all ****** up. A decent role model would exhibit this and maybe he'd learn to look up to some truly decent people.

Last edited:
That was an eye opener. I grew up watching Hulk as a kid, but regardless I still look up to him after all that's happened. Regardless of what anyone says, he's what made wrestling what it is today - although he may not ever be considered the GOAT, he is a face no one will ever forget. Great documentary.

Hulk still doing better than any other wrestler I grew up watching.

I doubt ultimate warrior or big boss man and sitting on 5 mil right now

Back
Top Bottom