Hulk Hogan - Finding Hulk Documentary

That was an eye opener. I grew up watching Hulk as a kid, but regardless I still look up to him after all that's happened. Regardless of what anyone says, he's what made wrestling what it is today - although he may not ever be considered the GOAT, he is a face no one will ever forget. Great documentary.
He's probably still the most well known wrestler along with The Rock. I've heard a few stories about him being a douche but wasn't surprised. The top wrestlers usually have some kind of ego.

i heard roddy piper saved all his money & helps out old friends like flair
when they need a hand-out

and piper was always portrayed as the crazy one
if so, good for him
and piper probably abused steroids less than most of them

:lol:

...but, where did he say he was his role model?

If he thinks hulk is a good natured guy clearly he has his values & morals all ****** up. A decent role model would exhibit this and maybe he'd learn to look up to some truly decent people.

Exactly I never said he was my role model. I don't look at celebrities as my role model because to me it doesn't make sense to. So just because I think someone has a good heart/values it automatically makes them my role model. >D

Last edited:
He's probably still the most well known wrestler along with The Rock. I've heard a few stories about him being a douche but wasn't surprised. The top wrestlers usually have some kind of ego.

The Rock has really made it. This doc had some really interesting things about his life. Knew he used to play for The U because he was shown in that 30 for 30 documentary briefly.
And he seems like the genuine nice guy.

i am a real american, fight for the rights of every man...

When it comes crashing down, and it hurts inside,
ya' gotta take a stand, it don't help to hide,
Well, you hurt my friends, and you hurt my pride,
I gotta be a man; I can't let it slide

Who's more mainstream The Rock or Hogan?

my parents not from here know both of them and they don't like wrestling, ha

Documentary was really good. Also the hulk biography that came out about this same stuff a couple years ago was really good.

Documentary was really good. Also the hulk biography that came out about this same stuff a couple years ago was really good.

Back
Top Bottom