Human Resources: Social Engineering in the 20th Century

sooooo .............. you really gonna post a link to a 2hr documentary with not the slightest of description, Huh

television.jpg

thanks op

sooooo .............. you really gonna post a link to a 2hr documentary with not the slightest of description, Huh

Ima watch this film later. Thanks. Oh there's another good doc, "A century of Self" on google vid.

Right now I'm reading up on NLP, neuro-linguistic programming, interesting stuff.

Ima watch this film later. Thanks. Oh there's another good doc, "A century of Self" on google vid.

Right now I'm reading up on NLP, neuro-linguistic programming, interesting stuff.

I watched it last night. Good stuff. My favorite part was with the gentleman talking about how we need to reform our educational system.

One thing I came away with wondering is how many people the CIA have actually "obtained" back in the 50's and 60's and made have children. Then from birth they have groomed these children in a controlled environment for experimental purposes only. Just think there could be multiple generations of these kids. It's crazy to think anything like that would happen, but after seeing the other experiments that were conducted on our own people I wouldn't put anything past them.

I watched it last night. Good stuff. My favorite part was with the gentleman talking about how we need to reform our educational system.

One thing I came away with wondering is how many people the CIA have actually "obtained" back in the 50's and 60's and made have children. Then from birth they have groomed these children in a controlled environment for experimental purposes only. Just think there could be multiple generations of these kids. It's crazy to think anything like that would happen, but after seeing the other experiments that were conducted on our own people I wouldn't put anything past them.

eek.gif

I just watched it, can't say I'm not shaken from the power message and theories
That's horrible what happened to the guy's Aunt.

Wouldn't be surprised if this ended up on Sundance...

10/10 for me
pimp.gif

eek.gif

I just watched it, can't say I'm not shaken from the power message and theories
That's horrible what happened to the guy's Aunt.

Wouldn't be surprised if this ended up on Sundance...

10/10 for me
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom