Human Resources: Social Engineering in the 20th Century

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

I watched it last night. Good stuff. My favorite part was with the gentleman talking about how we need to reform our educational system.

One thing I came away with wondering is how many people the CIA have actually "obtained" back in the 50's and 60's and made have children. Then from birth they have groomed these children in a controlled environment for experimental purposes only. Just think there could be multiple generations of these kids. It's crazy to think anything like that would happen, but after seeing the other experiments that were conducted on our own people I wouldn't put anything past them.
I though the explanation of the "mind control" was well laid out. 
It def. gave me a better understanding of it and the realization that "mind control" is a huge misconception. 

It's not really mind control. They know how to chemically "wipe" an individual's memory and then create a new "identity". When you think about it like that, not only is it completely plausible but it's probably kind of simple in a sense. 

I watched it last night. Good stuff. My favorite part was with the gentleman talking about how we need to reform our educational system.

One thing I came away with wondering is how many people the CIA have actually "obtained" back in the 50's and 60's and made have children. Then from birth they have groomed these children in a controlled environment for experimental purposes only. Just think there could be multiple generations of these kids. It's crazy to think anything like that would happen, but after seeing the other experiments that were conducted on our own people I wouldn't put anything past them.
I though the explanation of the "mind control" was well laid out. 
It def. gave me a better understanding of it and the realization that "mind control" is a huge misconception. 

It's not really mind control. They know how to chemically "wipe" an individual's memory and then create a new "identity". When you think about it like that, not only is it completely plausible but it's probably kind of simple in a sense. 

Yeh, grave digging but more people should see it. 
tongue.gif

My friend showed me this film a couple of days ago, I never got to finish it.
Funny to see this on NT though, guess everyone is on that Illuminati tip these days.

My friend showed me this film a couple of days ago, I never got to finish it.
Funny to see this on NT though, guess everyone is on that Illuminati tip these days.

Very, very good film, I learned a lot and it's amazing food for thought. It really makes me question many things including a few things about myself. Truly a must for anyone trying to "Wake Up" and/or "Stay Awake" as it were. Reminds me of a more theatrical version of the videos the Antiterrorist posts. Very much in line with each other ideologically. If you found this interesting check out theantiterrorist.co.uk has all his material

Very, very good film, I learned a lot and it's amazing food for thought. It really makes me question many things including a few things about myself. Truly a must for anyone trying to "Wake Up" and/or "Stay Awake" as it were. Reminds me of a more theatrical version of the videos the Antiterrorist posts. Very much in line with each other ideologically. If you found this interesting check out theantiterrorist.co.uk has all his material

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this along with century of the self are a must watch in order to understand yourself better

thanks. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this along with century of the self are a must watch in order to understand yourself better

thanks. 

Originally Posted by thagreatj

i thought this was an interesting film

century of the self
???

Had to watch this in a class as an undergrad @ berkeley. Talks about the Edward Bernays and the creation of pr using his uncle Sigmund Freud's theories. Corporations basically started paying experts to tap into our psyches in order to turn us into a nation of passive consumers by fulfilling our inner most desires with products. Very interesting, there were all kinds of focus groups and experiments conduced by places like Stanford research institute. Essentially, categories were created to place individuals into based on certain character traits in which to profile them. Corporations could then market almost any product to literally any "type." I'm sure I'm leaving out a lot of info...

Originally Posted by thagreatj

i thought this was an interesting film

century of the self
???

Had to watch this in a class as an undergrad @ berkeley. Talks about the Edward Bernays and the creation of pr using his uncle Sigmund Freud's theories. Corporations basically started paying experts to tap into our psyches in order to turn us into a nation of passive consumers by fulfilling our inner most desires with products. Very interesting, there were all kinds of focus groups and experiments conduced by places like Stanford research institute. Essentially, categories were created to place individuals into based on certain character traits in which to profile them. Corporations could then market almost any product to literally any "type." I'm sure I'm leaving out a lot of info...

Back
Top Bottom