Human/Sheep cross breeding in Turkey

Eh. Well at least some research towards animal donor transplants could have been done. I know they were trying to do that with pigs because of the similarstructure but transplants were always rejected because of protein sentries in the blood. If it was a true cross-breed, there are chances it could have beenused to further prevent rejections. Apparently there was research on trying to make a sheep-human hybrid by inseminating sheep fetuses in 2007. One wassuccessful with 15% human and 85% sheep cells.

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Eh. Well at least some research towards animal donor transplants could have been done.
This creature wasn't created in the name of science, so skip all that. According to the article, "the little goat was the fruit ofunnatural relationship between the female goat and a man" in some rural village in Turkey.

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

PLAYOFFS?!!

laugh.gif
so random

but wow, that is simply amazing if true. Lot's of potential in cross breeding. And yeah, it is smiling....wild.

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

PLAYOFFS?!!

laugh.gif
so random

but wow, that is simply amazing if true. Lot's of potential in cross breeding. And yeah, it is smiling....wild.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

How reliable is that source? It's a shame that they killed it... Natural selection, I guess....

The fact that they killed it and burned the body leads me to believe it's not true.
A sheep gave birth to a dead lamb with a human-like face. reading 101 sheesh
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom