Human/Sheep cross breeding in Turkey

2ufq52x.gif

Biologically this is damn near impossible...I want samples analyzed, until then i'm just gonna call this a hoax.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Biologically this is damn near impossible...I want samples analyzed, until then i'm just gonna call this a hoax.
indeed.
if you look at the "face" it looks like an adult face...doesn't make any sense

I doubt this is real, and if it is, it might just be a sheep with a deformed face that happens to look like it's a human face

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

indeed.
if you look at the "face" it looks like an adult face...doesn't make any sense

I think most folks in here are missing the point that this was just a mutated sheep - with a nose that happened to look a bit like a face (like those potatoesthat you see on ebay occasionally) - it wasn't actually a human/sheep hybrid so has no medical value.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

i dont believe it
it is possible to for a man to impregnate a sheep
No it is not possible the DNA sequence of a human and other animals is so different that even if intercourse is possible there will be nofertilization.

Originally Posted by outbackbob24

Reverse Baphomet? Thats pretty sick though.
sick.gif

There was a movie on sundance called zoo the other night I was meaning to check it out but I forgot. It's about a guy who died after being penetrated anally by a horse.
just google mr hands videos and u will see

Back
Top Bottom