Human/Sheep cross breeding in Turkey

Originally Posted by htwn hitman

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

How reliable is that source? It's a shame that they killed it... Natural selection, I guess....

The fact that they killed it and burned the body leads me to believe it's not true.
A sheep gave birth to a dead lamb with a human-like face. reading 101 sheesh
eyes.gif

ahhh.. It was dead. Still a shame they burned it.

Originally Posted by htwn hitman

How reliable is that source? It's a shame that they killed it... Natural selection, I guess....

The fact that they killed it and burned the body leads me to believe it's not true.
A sheep gave birth to a dead lamb with a human-like face. reading 101 sheesh
eyes.gif

ahhh.. It was dead. Still a shame they burned it.

They didn't burn it (the lamb)...did you even read the article...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Edit

*scratches head*

Unless you were originally talking about the goat, then you're correct and htwn hitman is the one who might be confused

A. Pravada is a crappy source. I remember bs stories from that site before.
B. "Veterinaries said that the rare mutation most likely occurred as a result of improper mutation since the fodder forthe lamb's mother was abundant with vitamin A, CNNTurk.com reports."

There went my lunch. That will forever be in my memory.

Update.... DO NOT SEARCH FOR THE VIDEO OF THE GUY AND THE HORSE. DO NOT GO TO GOOGLE IT, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED....
sick.gif

LOL you people are gullible. It's impossible for a human to impregnate a sheep/goat and vice versa because of the difference in chromosomes.

I mean in a lab we might be able to do it. Somehow I have a hard time this has an credit to it regardless.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

eek.gif
that's so cool..(the idea is dumb as hell) but that pic was sick!

Exactly. Seeing that thing alive would probably scare the $@+$ out of me, but it sounds like a $$$$$ maker. NT Freakshow anyone?
laugh.gif
jk

But since it has a human face, I wonder if it'd be able to talk?

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

Eh. Well at least some research towards animal donor transplants could have been done.
This creature wasn't created in the name of science, so skip all that. According to the article, "the little goat was the fruit of unnatural relationship between the female goat and a man" in some rural village in Turkey.
So just because it wasn't born in a laboratory means it can't be studied? I read the article. Doesn't mean they can't study it.Research companies have a hard time getting monetary grants to do something like this in a lab because it is controversial. If it's already there, why not?

No, what I was implying was that the lack of proper controls to consider this specimen for the kind of further scientific study that you suggested wouldnullify any serious consideration to do so.

The Mr. Hands video is awful. My stomach really hurts now. Leaving this thread forever.

..... "A goat from Zimbabwe gave birth to a similar youngster in September 2009. The mutant baby born with a human-like head stayed alive for several hours until the frightened village residents killed him. ."

pics?

Probably the ones who were worried about being the dad
nerd.gif

I just get so disgusted by these crackpot science projects , Why on earth would anyone do this ? What good can come from a creature like this ? Why not put allthose efforts towards something to benifits someone !!!

Back
Top Bottom