Hurricane Irma, FL Nters We May Be Next

Damn looks like my homie’s area near Bonita Springs is gonna take a direct hit. Thought he was somewhat in the clear, but Irma is gonna do what Irma wants to do. Thankfully he left for S. Carolina days ago.

I have a feeling it's gonna keep going west and not make this hard turn they've been expecting

After hearing about stray gators posted up in houses after Harvey, I gotta believe those mugs are gonna be everywhere once Irma clears out. All those snakes too? :wow:

I'm sorry. I don't understand when ppl say they can't afford to leave. How much money would it take to take a bus to your nearest shelter?

I'm sorry. I don't understand when ppl say they can't afford to leave. How much money would it take to take a bus to your nearest shelter?

You must not understand extreme poverty.

For those with the means to leave, yeah, they’re being dumb. But there are a handful of scenarios where I could see someone not being able to leave, including not being able to afford it. There are people out there with literally no money to speak of.

But if you're posting on the internet saying you can't afford to leave surely you can afford a bus ticket to a shelter

Same for those saying they can't afford to leave but they own a home

I'm also reading that police are literally picking up homeless ppl with a psychiatrist in tow and declaring them mentally unfit if they're not leaving with them willingly for a shelter

Anyone that hasn't left the 305 just brave tbh... You can take it as ignorance or poverty stricken

There's numbers to call to help you evacuate. There is no excuse for staying in a severe area

Anyone that hasn't left the 305 just brave tbh... You can take it as ignorance or poverty stricken
How? We're completely out of the hurricane,unfortunately.We might get some tropical storm winds with a lot of rain,and that's it.It shifted west

Storm surge is still going to be pretty bad for Miami and 80+ mph winds are still no joke.

We just got the all clear here in Nassau.

Aside from some rain and strong winds nothing major. No damage to crib so that's good.

Other parts of the Bahamas are still in Irma's path though.

All in all the Bahamas got lucky. Could've been a lot worse especially since many are still recovering from Matthew last year.

Irma no where near the east coast now.I wanted to experience this monster what a let down

Black dude face palm.gif

Some people are legit broke man , like they can buy a few case of water & snacks to eat incase, things go sour . Plus There's no gas from here ( Miami ) to Atlanta! My boy did Miami to New York . And he had to cough up 80 bucks , that was a nice drive since it was Tuesday not too much traffic .

Besides that , went for a drive earlier , that little wind we got in Miami took some trees down Keep us in your prayers man . The real test come Sunday .

I really hope youre trolling because, if youre serious you have some serious issues
It was going to be my first hurricane.
Especially one this big.It's historic has not happened in a century and won't probably happen again.I won't get to experience it now.

What buses are running, during a hurricane fam? And, county wide, shelters can only accommodate 100,000 people. Everyone isn't fiscally able dude.

Back
Top Bottom